Chapter eleven - Meeting Royaly part 1

When I woke up the next morning it was like I just came out of an fairytale . I got dressed and I said good morning to Zen .

After I came out the bathroom Zen said " Rose you do know that you are my mate right " I nodded and said " well yes , I figured it out along the way " then he said " you know that one day you have to meet my parents right " my smile dropped and I shouted " what?" .

Then he said " they are coming today to have a ball to celebrate the kingdoms 2000 years anniversary and also I have a surprise for you today too" I said " are you crazy , I am not ready as yet perhaps you can wait about a decade or so , you are crazy you know that right" .

We heard the director announce that all class are cancelled today , and please be pountual for the ball tonight . We met up with Iris and Irma then Helia came along . Iris asked " do you know that Zen's parents are coming today ?" I nodded in disbelief Zen then said " try not to make her any more nervous than she is already"then he said " oh! I forgot I left a gift on your bed , please wear it when coming to the ball".

I smiled then we heard the director announced and said " Prince Zen Wistarian of Valines please show up at the great garden in 15 minutes " . We all looked at Zen and he said " I am sorry guys but we would have to part for now , I will be meeting my parents now so bye " . We all smiled at him as he left . Then Iris and Irma said they were going to go shopping for some accessories that left only Helia and I .

Helia offered to walk me to my dorm and I accepted it . I was not that close with Helia as I was with the rest of the group so I didn't know much about him. All the way to my dorm neither of us said a word . Until we finally reached he said " Rose don't expect too much or you'll get hurt , also when you go in front of the pure bloods don't say anything unless they ask you , I wish you best of work " .

I nodded and said " thank you I appreciate it". As I walked in my room and I closed the door I wondered about what he said and why he said it , I mean why should I not expect too much and why would I get hurt.

As I walked in my room I saw a large square shaped black box with a big pink bow on the top as I opened it I saw a beautiful dark blue dress with sequins on it and a note that says .

Dear Rose,
         I hope this brings you Joy , please wear this at the ball it would match out with my suit to impress my parents , I chose a color that matches your essence and I got help from Iris and Irma .
                                                                                                                                  Love , Zen

I tried on the dress and it was beautiful it even came with a scarf like bolair , gloves and a purse the dress was so tall it covered my shoes but I still loved it .

An hour before the ball
   I got my makeup on and I pinned up my hair royal style then I got dressed I was looking so beautiful . After I got ready I heard a knock on the door ,when I opened it I saw Iris and Irma in two gorgeous black dresses , I walked with them both to the ball room and there were so many beautiful people even the tutors were looking magnificent .

Then I heard an announcement saying " good night ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce you to the crowns of the kingdom of Valines King Alymes , Queen Galotaya, the first Prince of Valines Zeque and the second Prince of Valines and also one of this academy's top students Prince Zen .

After they announced that then the king spoke in a  nice Romanian English accent and said " good afternoon and welcome to Valines 2000 years aniversary ,please enjoy ". Zen then walked up to me and he offered to dance ,I heard the announcer said that this was the first dance of the evening.

As I was dancing Zen said a few things to me but I didn't even listen because I was too occupied with me meeting his parents especially when they are royalty of a great nation. Then after the dance he took me to a door and he said " wait here " . I nodded and he entered the room , while I was waiting in the hallway I heard a voice behind me and he asked " who are you? And what are doing near this room? Are you spying ?" .

I shook my head and I turned around , when I did I saw the first Prince of Valines , Prince Zeque. I said " no sir i sure I am not I was told to wait here by Zen " he looked at me shocked and said " oh you are the one Zen has talked about ,I didn't realize you would this kind of girl " .

I asked in a alittle rage " what do you mean this kind of girl?" He said " knowing you were so beautiful and so optimistic" I said " are you trying to flatter me?" He answered and then said " no but do you want me to , by the way what is your name?" He asked while kissing my hand .

I said " my name is Rose Hathaway " he asked " do you mean princess Rose Hathaway" . And as I was about to answer him the door opened and Zen held out his hands for me to take it , and that was exactly what I did .

As I walked inside the room I saw the king and the queen they were sitting on a throne like chair with a table and a 3 seats in front of it .