Chapter Fourteen - The Challenge is coming

As I walked out the door on the other side the door disappeared. As I traveled on the path I had this feeling that I was being watched by someone, but who?. I went to my dorm and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up , and I went to class . I saw the head mistress Ms.Lockwood and  Ms.Petrinova the task teacher , when they came in the class Ms.Petrinova said that in two weeks time we will be having a challenge between all the groups and that we will have two weeks and no classes to practice our skills and to be prepared for the examination. Ms.Lockwood also stated that the rules will be given on the day of the challenge and that we should work hard with our group.

I gathered with my group and Iris and Irma said they were going to practice on their witchcraft skills. Helia said he was going to workout in the gym and I along with Zen agreed to come with him .

I went to my room and changed into my sports crop top and my ankle length high wasted tights with my pink Gucci sneakers on and we walked to the gym . The first thing I tried was the punching bags ,then the weight lifting. After I was finished Zen and I went back to our dorms ,but things are still awkward between us. I went in the bathroom and I took a long bath , then when I came out , I saw Zen looking at me and I asked " what is it ?" .

He said " nothing " then I said " I am sorry , for the way I acted " he looked at me and said " no prob it was nothing I should have told you from the start about the arranged marriage" I then said " no ! It is my fault I acted like a total bitch and I wanted you all to myself".

Then he said " my father pushed it too far now " then he held out his hand waiting for me to shake it and I did. Then he pulled me into a hug that made my cheeks started burning and he said " friends" I said the same thing and agreed.

Then he told me to get some rest we had a long day tomorrow.

I woke up the next day bright and early and I got started , because I didn't know what I was I had to take strength lessons from Helia who is a werewolf , witchcraft from Iris and Irma and elemential lessons and speed lessons from Zen. I met up with Irma and Iris in the cafeteria and we ate then went to their room .

First they showed me the spell book and they made an unwell flower appeared . Then I read the healing spell and I said " healas " ,immediately the flower started to rise and heal. Irma said " you have done a great job , Rose " I nodded and smiled.

Few Days Later
I was walking with Helia about a week before the challenge, and we came across this man . Helia suddenly bowed before him and smiled ,I thought that was odd . As the man walked away I questioned Helia about him ,then Helia said " that man is the Alpha of my pack , Alpha Thynore and I am from the light pack" .

I smiled and said " oh! So he is the supreme right , I remembered I learned that in the history of werewolves" he nodded and said " he is here along with all the royalties to watch the challenge".

The next day
I went to train with Zen in the courtyard he had out the four elements air ,water, fire and earth. Then he told me to try and control them ,when I tried it worked but for all of them at the same time . Zen's eyes widened , and I could see he was in a shock. The elements flew around me . Then i stopped and he said " I think you should take a break " , I nodded.

I walked in the same garden from the last time , I said to myself " I don't know why this keeps bothering me but , why did he say just friends? I do love him but it still hurts " . I heard a voice coming and asked " what is wrong my little dove?" , As I looked up at him he was pale ,and had dark long hair his clothing looked gothic with a hipster kind of look , I think that he was sleek .

He asked the question again and his voice sounded like he was an Italian who spoke English. ' He is Gorgeous' ," thank you dove " , I covered my mouth in embarrassment and I asked " did I say that out loud?" He nodded.

I then realized and asked " when you said dove were you referring to me?" . He nodded and said " I am sorry dove my name is Vlansrick , and your name is?" . I said " my name is Rose" , he held out his hands and kissed it and then he said " nice to meet you " I smiled but it's funny that he hardly ever show any emotion at all.

Then he kept asking questions and I did the same . He said " the truth is that my mother is really sick and she needs a cure to heal , but the only cure is in the dark realm , will you accompany me I have to get it by next week " .

I said " I will think about it ok " . Then he got up and said " I have go now ,and dove if you ever want me just come here and call my name ok " . I nodded and smiled then he just disappeared . 

I went to my dorm and I took a bath then I went to my bedroom I  thought about what he said but then I remembered isn't next week my 18th birthday I was so happy about it but aren't vampires and werewolves supposed to choose a soulmate or something on that day . Then I fell asleep.