Chapter 32 - Reception Time

Songs in this chapter:

'Crazy In Love' by Beyonce

'Get Me Bodied' - by Beyonce

'Run The World (Girls) - by Beyonce

'Cupid Shuffle' by Cupid

'The Wobble' - by V.I.C

Cris' POV

Kamea was ready to change into her reception dress, but I had other plans. Unlike the Virgin Islands, we are going to be a little late. 

"Jake, enjoy the rest of the night with Briana. I'll take it from here."

"Sure, Cris."

Jake walked away from the room Kamea was changing in, so I opened the door.

"Jake, you can't come in here. I'm changing." I did not say anything. I just kept walking over to her.

"Jake Michaels, I am not playing with you!" 

"Jake...."

I put my hand over Kamea's mouth, turned her around, and pulled her close to me.

"Jake is off duty for the rest of the night. I have been waiting for this since you walked down the aisle to me."

I gave her the puppy dog eyes, swooped her hair out of my way, and started to unzip her wedding dress.

I slowly backed her over to the bed in the room. In between kisses, "Please baby, I promise to be gentle. You want to do it just as much as I do." 

"Oh, what the heck? Come on, Tiger."

**************************

Mama Jayde's POV

It has been a half-hour since I have seen Kam. "Where in the world could she be?" I saw Jake talking with his girlfriend, Briana. "I'll go ask Jake."

So, I walked over to him. "Jake, where in the world is Kami? She should have been back 30 minutes ago."

"Um, Kam is quite busy at the minute. Let's say she is having her own cocktail hour."

"Seriously, those two couldn't wait? We have children here, and I am sure they are hungry. Jake, which way to the house?"

"It's to the left, through that pathway."

I made my way over to the house. I couldn't be mad, but I got tired of listening to my whining mother.

I marched into the house and up the stairs. I heard them before I even made it to the room.

"Oh, my goodness, Cris, don't stop!!"

"No wonder my child is pregnant with twins." I couldn't help but think as I started chuckling.

"Kamea Malia Fiore and Cristiano Amadore Fiore, are you all seriously going to leave your guests hanging? They have been waiting for a half-hour! Think about the children. I'm sure they are hungry. " I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

They must have heard me because suddenly, I heard Kamea say, "Shoot, we have been in here that long?"

Then Cris said, "I was hungry too."