Epilogue

Kam's POV

Kam's POV

While Cris drove us home, there were several speed bumps. "Oh my gosh!"

"I'm sorry, Kamea. I forgot this road has speed bumps."

"It's okay. I know it wasn't intentional." But dang, it hurts like crazy! I turned my head and both babies were asleep. So far they are very good sleepers. But when they are hungry, the whole state of Florida can hear them. They cry very loudly.

Thank goodness we pulled up to the house. Bliss and Shane parked right behind us. Marco and Kekoa were outside waiting for us. Cris came over to the passenger side to help me out of the car.

"We will get the twins from the truck." Bliss and Shane grabbed the babies while Cris helped me inside.

"Welcome home, mommy!" Dia, Rocco, and Devin were lined up together with my dad.

"We drew you a picture." They each handed me their pictures. They drew me and tried to draw two babies. How adorable.

"I love them. Thank you, kiddos." I blew them a kiss because it hurts bending.

"Kamea, where would you like to sit?"

"Right now, on the couch." Cris helped me over to the couch, I slowly sat down. Bliss put Gabby in my arms. "Thanks again, Bliss and Shane. And, thank you for letting Dia, Rocco, and Devin stay with you guys."

"You're welcome, sis. We are going to have loads of fun." Gabby started getting fussy.

"I'll go get bottles for both twins." Marco then went into the kitchen. My dad made some bottles yesterday and placed them in the fridge. We may need to get another fridge. There is plenty of space in our kitchen, so we'll see.

"WAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

See what I mean. That was Gabby. And, on cue, Isabella and Kekoa are waking up. Marco came in right on time. "Thanks, bro."

"You're welcome, Kam. I'm going to head home. I'll see everyone tomorrow." Marco then left the house.

"Kamea, I packed a bag for the kids to take with them to Bliss and Shane's house. Isabella and Kekoa are coming with me. I'll bring them over every day. We all want you to get some rest."

"Thanks, dad."

Nonna Isabela held Angelo. "I'll be here to help with the babies. They are adorable. Look at all the hair they both have."

"Thank you, Isabela. It sure is. I'm going to need some industrial-strength combs for all of their hair." Everyone chuckled. Big mistake for me to chuckle. I started but stopped.

The kids are about to leave with Bliss and Shane. "Bye, mommy." They came over and kissed me.

"Goodbye, my little princes and princesses. Behave, understand?"