Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way

Sunday, March 15th, 2020

Cris' POV

Okay, I am beginning to agree with Kamea that Cade is creepy. I checked the sex offenders list and he wasn't listed on it. We would have immediately moved in with my parents or Kalani if Cade's name did appear on that list.

Kamea, Kalani, and I all looked at each other. Kamea held Devin tight in her arms, while I had a sleeping Kekoa in my right arm with Rocco holding my left hand. Kalani held Isabella.

"Hey, Cade. What brings you to New York?" Kamea and Kalani took Devin, Rocco, and Isabella to the truck.

"I'm visiting family. And, I wanted to see if I could drop this floral arrangement for Ms. Sanders. I am a huge fan of her modeling. I know I won't be able to visit her, so flowers and a card were the next best thing."

I don't know whether to believe it or not. "Okay. Bliss will appreciate the gesture. Just let the receptionist at the lobby desk know. Someone will come down to approve the flowers and card."

"Okay. Thank you." Then, he walked inside, and I went to meet up with Kamea and Kalani. 

Chase's POV

Phew, that was close. Now, let me go to the lobby desk. I know they won't accept the flowers if I sent them as Chase because I already tried that. So, I decided to bring them as 'Cade.'

My plan is coming along great. Soon, I will have what I want - Kamea Fiore and Layla Meyers. I thought about Bliss Sanders, but I can't be too greedy. I saw Cris' wife out of the corner of my eye while she was standing at the top of the staircase the last time I came by their house. Fortunately, I found someone to play the part of my girlfriend. Well, sadly she thinks she really is my girlfriend, but I don't want her or anyone else. She is just a distraction until I get who I want. Hmm, maybe I should ask........ Nah, they won't go for it, but it is worth a shot.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The receptionist asks me.

"Yes, I am a huge supporter of Ms. Sanders and wanted to see if I could leave the flowers and card for her."

"Sure. Hold on for one moment." She then picked up her phone.

Security is tight on whatever floor she is on. She is very beautiful and has a nice body. It is a shame someone tried to kill her. Shane looks pitiful without her. Oh well, that is his problem. But, I am curious as to why he let such a sexy woman get away. Nobody really knows because Shane is a very private man. Can't really blame him for that.

Hmm, maybe I will visit Shane. Nah, I better not. He hates me, just like Cris, especially when I hosted that gala at his reception hall in 2018. And, let's face it, I love watching Cris, Shane, and that Ryan character squirm. They are so easy to rile up.