Chapter 65 - Back Together Again

Opening Video - 'Stand Up For Something' by Andra Day featuring Common

Monday, November 30th, 2020

Kam's POV

It feels so good to be back home with my kids and Cris these past few weeks.

Layla delivered Natasha exactly on November 8th. They were staying with Bliss until she is able to fly home. Austin and Kim took Braelyn back to New York so she could go back to school.

Bliss and Kim searched for space for another location for The Elegant Canvas in Miami. She has one that is being built in the heart of downtown already, which is sweet. I can't wait because I love her makeup. For now, I buy it online.

My kiddos - Rocco and Día are back in school. Next year, Devin will be going to school. I think I am going to cry.

Isabella and Kekoa will be two next month. And, they are into everything they can get their little hands on. Nonna Isabela helps me with them. She is actually watching them today because I have an appointment to see how baby Fiore in my belly is doing. Cris is coming with me.

We just pulled up to the hospital parking lot, looking for a parking space. Cris found one and parked close to the entrance.

Once parked, we both got out and made our way inside for my appointment.

After approaching the receptionist, "Hi, my name is Mrs. Kamea Fiore and I am here for my appointment with Doctor Michaels."

"Sure. Hold on for one moment." The receptionist checked her computer.

"Mrs. Fiore, Doctor Michaels is waiting for you. You would need to take the elevator to the 4th floor. She is in room 414."

"Thank you." Cris and I know the drill, so we made our way to the elevator, then pressed the 4th-floor button.

Once on the 4th floor, we walked to room 414.

"Doctor Michaels?"

"Come on in. I have a gown for you right on the bed. I'll give you a few minutes to change." Doctor Michaels left the room and I changed into my gown, then laid down on the bed. Cris went to tell Doctor Michaels that I am ready.

Doctor Michaels entered the room, washed her hands, and placed gloves on them. Then, she took a tube of the cold gel out and placed some of it on my belly.

"Okay, for this visit we can see how many babies you are expecting."

If I am pregnant with twins again, I am going to pass out on this bed. We have been managing well Día, Rocco, Kekoa, and Isabella. If it is twins, then so be it.

I saw the look of surprise on Doctor Michael's face. "Mr. & Mrs. Fiore looks like you are going to have twice the bundle of joy again. You are expecting twins."