𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Once I was in the building I found a sit at the back next to a frog-like girl. She turned around as her green hair fell down in front of her shoulder. Her hair reminds me of the boy that was outside with the hedgehog boy.

I sat down and put my bag under my seat and looked at the front towards the stage. I could see that the frog girl was looking at me. She looks like she wanted to talk to me but before that the light turned off and the stage lit up with spot likes with the hero present mic in the middle of it.

Thank the heaven he came now I really did not want to talk to anyone right now. I hate talking to people other than momo and my sister through the phone. She lives in America with my bastard of a father. I still remember the day he left with her I just got back from school. I looked around to see the house empty with no furniture in any room except for mine and on my desk, there was a piece of paper with:

WE WENT TO AMERICA DO NOT TRY TO CONTACT US.

But that wasn't even the worst of it the next line broke me it said:

YOU ARE NO LONGER APART OF THIS FAMILY. GOODBYE.

That was the part that destroyed me. That was when I learnt that I can't trust anyone other than myself. That was when I truly was alone. No mother. No father and no sister. But then I found a pink paper under my pillow with a phone number on it from my sister and ever since then we have been in contact in secret.

I came out of my thought when I heard the hero's loud voice. I wonder how he came up with his hero name. I wonder. If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm.

While present mic was speaking a boy with glasses pointed toward the boy with green hair next to the hedgehog. I don't even know why he is sitting next to him if he hates him will that from my observation.

The boy with glasses basically told the green hair boy to shut up in front of everyone that made everyone laugh. I tried to cover my laugh but not at the situation but at the green haired boy's embarrassed face.

Once present mic told everyone what to do in the exam everyone went to their own location. I was in the same one as the green hair boy and glasses boy. I saw them talking and after they finished I deiced to go up to him.

"h-hi" he stuttered nervously, he probably thought I was going to be rude to him like that boy but I wasn't. He looked like he was strong but had a deep secret he was hiding from everyone. I knew he was getting into U.A. I just know these types of things.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N)(L/N). What's yours?" I said looking ahead instead of looking at him so he doesn't get nervous.

"My name is Midoryia Izuku" he said as he looked down and smiled at me sweating from the nerves he was getting. Dammit, even Midoryia was taller than me but only by a bit but still taller than me. I started to pout and didn't notice Midiryia looking at me.

"w-why are you upset?" He questioned

"I am not upset at you or anything but rather at my height, even you are taller than me"

"y-yea but only by a bit p-please down be upset (L/N)" I looked at him to see him with a new an emotion it looked like worry. Can someone really be worried about someone they just met? I looked at him trying to figure it out but couldn't.

"you can call me (Y/N), I like my first name better," I said right before the alarm to go inside the city went off.

I started running "Bye Midoryia, good luck" I shouted to him running past the number of candidates.

Everyone rushing in to get as many points as possible but me being the smart person I am used my quirk on my feet lifted myself into the air by the pressure of the water so I could see the area of the city and see where the robot was.

After a while, I was still destroying some more robots to get point but once in a while there would a person who would finish the robot I was fighting and get the point. That's what I call cheating but still, without the cheating people's robots, I think I got about 50 points.

And there were only about 5 minutes left when I saw a small figure in the air and throw a massive hit towards the 0 point robot.

I move closer toward the scene and see Midoryia on the floor with a broken arm and Recovery Girl healing him. So that must mean the figure was Midoryia interesting. I look to see some people putting Midoryia on a stretcher to carry him to Recovery Girl's office.

Recovery Girl sees me and smiles while walking towards me. She knew me because my mum was a hero and she went to U.A with all the other heroes that are here. I know most of them since my mum had lots of parties celebrating capturing a villain or it was her birthday or mine. Well, when she was alive.

Recovery Girl always uses to look after me when my mother and father had worked so she knew me very well but she didn't know I lived by myself no one but my sister and momo know that.

"Hello dear, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?" She said with her normal smile.

"Hello. I am fine but don't worry you will see more of me when I get accepted into U.A" I said to her smile a tiny bit. Whenever I was with her I just couldn't help but smile even if it was a small one.

"you are just like your mother you know. You even look like her" I look down towards Recovery Girl and smile sadly not wanting to reply to her. She sensed this and said "don't look so sad my dear she is still with you. In here" She spoke softly as she points to my heart. She is one of the most sweets women I have ever meet.

"yea, well I have to go, my father and sister, is waiting for me." I lied right to her smiling sweet face. How could I possibly tell her after 4 years that I have been living by myself?

She waved goodbye to me as I made my way home.