𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

Waiting. That's all we were doing, I and the rest of the class 1-A were in the waiting room waiting for the sports festival to begin so we could come out of this room.

Everyone was doing a different thing, for example most was just talking about the training they have been doing for the past 2 weeks while others were just on their phones trying to relax. 

Then there was me. I was at a table between Katsuki and Momo. On one side of the table was the girl who was giggling and joking around while the other side was a couple of boys talking about how they were going to win.

I was stuck in the middle not talking to neither side but rather thinking to myself. There were so many things in my mind at the moment and I just wanted to clear it out before the festival started. How was I going to deal with all this? 

I just hope he isn't watching. That's all I can hope for. While I was in thought Momo turned to me and called out my name: "(Y/N)" 

I turn to her and nod my head silently telling her to go on. "Everything is going to be fine just force on winning" She spoke silently so only I could hear. I sighed she always knows when I am thinking about something.

"Also so what if he is watching that just gives you an opportunity to show him that you are not that little girl anymore. Show him who you truly are." Then she turned around.

I can show him who I truly am but what if I don't know who I am.

I need to get out of these negative thoughts they are going to bring me down and make me lose. I can't lose I have to win. I am not letting anything stop me. 

This is my time to show everyone and not just him what I am capable of doing. I am not letting it get away from me. 

This is another step for me being a hero. I have trained so hard these past two weeks I can't let it go to waste. Let's do this. Bring on the sports festival.

"I'm stronger than you. More capable." I turn my head to see Todoroki standing in front of Izuku. What is he doing? I think to myself as everyone is now quite as they listen in to the conservation between the two.

"All Might's got his eye on you, doesn't he? now I'm not about to pry into why that is but I will beat you" Todoroki said with no emotion in his voice. Why does he want to beat Izuku? I don't remember them even talk before now.

Has Izuku done something wrong to Todoroki? "Ooh, A declaration of war from the strongest in the class" I hear someone say but I didn't look away from the scene to find out. It was getting really tense in here.

"Hey man, why pick a fight now we're about to go on..." I saw Eijiro try to pull on Todoroki shoulder but Todoroki pulled away. " I really don't care I'm not pretending to be anyone's friends here" I could see in the edge of his eye he looked at me. No, He can't know. Right? But I don't pretend, I have never said to anyone I am their friend except Momo.

Am I really pretending? Snap out of it (Y/N). Get those negative thoughts out of your head. Well me head. Our head. I don't know. 

I was so into my depressing thoughts that when I came out of it I only hear the last of the conversation from Izuku. "I'm going for it with everything I've got"

"Right" I hear Todoroki mumble as he walked away from the room. 

I saw Katsuki was holding onto the chair very tightly that steam was coming out of his hands. I put my hands on top of his and the steam went away. He looked over at me, his eyes showed he was angry but at what? Was it because of that 'declaration of war? Or was it because he thought Todoroki was acting all high and mighty just now?

"Calm down"

"But I can't (Y/N)" I was going to speak when he started again. "How fucking dare he do that? How dare he think he is better than us? And what that fuck was that just now?" He paused and I was going to answer when he continued again.

"Why the fuck did he say that to Deku? Uh does he think deku's stronger than me? Well, I guess I need to teach him a lesson then" He ended his little tantrum with a small huff.

"Don't worry about that. It might just be something personal rather than skills and strengthen okay" I said hoping that he doesn't go and kill anyone at the festival.

He doesn't respond he just looks out into the hallway as if he was waiting for something to happen or for someone to appear. 

Everyone is silent. Everyone counting down the seconds until it is time for us to walk out in front of everyone. 

Someone walks in and informs us that it is time to go. I can feel that everyone is nervous and excited at the same time. Everyone is ready for this. 

As we enter the stadium we hear the host shout out "the first year's stage. The students are coming out!!" 

We all walk out wearing our U.A P.E kit. Everywhere you look there are lights. It takes me a couple of minutes before my eyes get used to the brights lights. I blinked trying to see anything else but lights until I see it. Hundred not thousands of people crowded around us ready to see us fight to first place.