𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

On my way, I saw lots of happy cheerful families and I felt my heart hurt at the thought that once I was in a family like that but now I am an alone. I always feel jealousy for people who take having a family for granted because they don't need to worry about the things like where their money comes from or paying for everything like rent, food, clothes and more.

I worry about that stuff all the time. Like now I have to go to work which is an hour away and I stay there until 5 pm. I work at a waitress it was the place where I could earn quite a bit of money.

Once I got to work, I dress in my uniform and started my shift. I went around the diner asking people what they would like and write it down on the small notepad I have. After that, I go to the counter and give in the orders and wait for the food and drinks to be given out.

It was now 8 pm. Time to go home and rest and watch anime. I stayed later because one of the other waitresses was not here because she was sick and I had to take her shift. That was really annoying because I was still very tired from the exam today but it was a girl who was around my age and she is often nice to me so I didn't mind as much. On a normal day, I would have gone training but since I stayed later and because of the exam I am just going to go home.

I was opening the door to my flat block when I saw that blond hedgehog boy again walking down the street with a shopping bag and a DS in his hand. He must live near me then but I really did not want to have another encounter with him so I quickly opened the door and closed it.

I looked in my mailbox and saw one letter. I knew who it was from they always sent a letter with money in it. It was from one of my mother's old school friends. You might know who it is, it was from the number one hero All Might. But I called him Yagi as I have known him since I was a baby. He knew I no longer lived with my so-called father and Yagi couldn't always be here because you know he is a hero and all he sent me money to help me. It is just enough money to pay for rent so my work money goes to clothes, food and etc.

Once I opened the door I drop my bag and take off my shoes and locked the door. As I walk more inside my small apartment which contains a small room with a sitting area with a small tv and a small kitchen space with two doors. One leading to my room and the other towards the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom to take a shower but only a 5-minute one I still have to pay for water bills and they are not cheap. After my warm shower, I look for where I left my phone because I didn't have it in the exam.

I see it on the table in the main room. It turns on and I see a couple of messages one from momo, she is my best friend and knows everything about me her family helped me when my father left me. They are really nice I go over there sometime to have dinner. One from my sister and another one from Yagi.

I open Yagi message to see he sent it before I left home:

TO:(Y/N)

good luck, young (Y/N)

FROM: Yagi

TO: Yagi

Thank you

FROM: (Y/N)

I open the next one from my sister that was sent 5 minutes ago:

TO:(Y/N)

How was it?

I bet you did amazing

Of course, u did you are the best

LOve yOu

FROM: HANAKO (that the name of your sister)

TO: HANAKO

It was good

I Love you too be safe

FROM:(Y/N)

I open the next of my best friends one momo:

TO:(Y/N)

you're going to get in

I just know it and then we are going to be heroes together

best friend xx

FROM: MOMO

TO: MOMO

OK if you say so

FROM:(Y/N)

After texting to momo and my sister back and forth I decided to go to bed as it was midnight I looked at the text I sent All Might it said he saw it but he didn't text back he must be really busy with hero stuff or he is just being lazy.

I just really hope the letter comes quickly. Even though I most likely am getting in I am still going to be in a nervous wreck waiting for the letter to come.

I will most likely wake up early and run downstairs to check if I have a letter then run back upstairs open all of them and then if it isn't there watch anime or go to work for extra money. That will possibly happen most of my days until it came.

But I hope when I go out I really hope that hedgehog that I don't know the name of him but I don't want him to see me. I don't want him to be added to my pile of problems.

And with the U.A accepted letter in my head I dreamed about my future where I was an amazing hero like my mother.