𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

I decided to don't run at her like the last time but change my tactic because you never know she could have been watching my last battle with so much focus that she learned my moves and that would be a disadvantage to me. 

We stared at each other while the crowded became quiet and just looked at us in confusion. Mina seems confused as well but the looks for it. Everyone waiting for one us to make there move. I guess Mina isn't going to make the first move, I sigh. I guess I am going to have to make the first move.

I raised my hands quickly shouting out water at her while she jumped around dodging my water. I silently glared at her as she jumped over the water. This is what she did in her fight with Aoyama the laser guy. 

Dammit, I just need a hint on her to push out. I just need to shot the water out faster. I was so focused on shooting water out faster than I didn't notice her getting closer to me until it was too late and she threw an uppercut at me making me fly in the air before landing on the ground.

Dammit, I need to focus. I looked behind me to see I was near the white line and saw that Mina was coming closer to me. An idea popped into my head and I decided to put into action.

I pretend to be really hurt that I couldn't get up making her think it was an easy win so she ran up to me only from me to kick her legs causing her to fall to the ground. 

"Did you really think I would be an easy opponent?" I said to her as I stood up and walked away from the white line.

"Of course not but I wished you were," She said with a pout before getting ready to attack again. We ran at each other just throwing punches at each other. I was dodging left and right and was trying to find an open spot. Oh, there you are. But before I could get her she punched me in the stomach.

She was going for another punch but I quickly kicked her in the side of her stomach making her roll over the fall near the edge of the arena.

I got the move from my last battle with Momo. I looked up to Momo and saw her smirking at me while I just smiled back before going over to Mina before I got too distracted and Mina could punch me again and damn her punches hurt.

Rushing over towards the fallen girl trying to make her lose the match but she quickly stood up and put her hands on my shoulders and whispered into my ear: "sorry about this".

What is she doing? I thought but then I felt the pain causing me to let out a small scream. Mina was using her quirk to damage my shoulders so I couldn't raise my arms as they would hurt a lot due to the burn. 

Before she could do anything else I quickly kicked her in the stomach moving her back a bit. I need to sort this out, I need to make distance for a bit. I thought as a thought entered my mind.

I looked behind me to see a puddle of water before using my quirk and transporting my self to the puddle of the water. I was trying to sort my shoulders out when I heard people shouting from the crowd:

 "Nice rack"

"Damnnn. I mean Dammmm"

And much more. What are they talking about? I thought before looking down to see my sports jacket with bits melted away meaning everyone could see my sports bra. Why me? I thought as I glared at Mina to see she was laughing her head off at my reddened face. This is all her fault.

Why are they talking about me but when it was Momo they said nothing? I hate my life right now and it couldn't get any worst. I then heard shouting from a familiar voice I looked up to see Katsuki shouting at all the man/boys. 

"STOP FUCKING LOOKING AT HER"

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND"

"FUCK OFF"