𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

After I finished cleaning my flat I get ready for Momo to come over. Just when I was going to sit down and watch tv for a bit my doorbell rings. Really why can't I just get a least 10 minutes of rest?

I walk towards the buzzer and answer it. "Hello," I say through the speaker. "(Y/N) it's Momo open the door" I sigh once I hear Momo voice. I hate when random click my number just so they can enter the flat block to 'look for someone' when really they want to give u some leaflet about some restaurant.

I click on the button letting Momo in the building and open my blue door and go sit on the sofa waiting for her to get up the stairs so she can come in and close the door.

"(Y/N) you shouldn't just leave your door open like that anyone can just walk right in and hurt you" She says as she enters my flat she was so much taller than she was like 173cm and I was like 153. She is like a giant and I was a mouse.

Suddenly she is in front of me I guess I was daydreaming again I didn't know she moved closer to me. "(Y/N) were you even listening to me" She said with a sigh. I look up at her and smile "sorry Momo I was just thinking."

"and what were you thinking about mm," She says as she sat down next to me.

"About how you are so much taller then I and I are like a tiny mouse compared to you." I mumble as I start to pout. "haha was that it, I know I am tall but still your cute being short" She replies with a smile. "Arg you just don't get what it's like being short since you are basically a giant," I shout at her as I put my face in a pillow.

"(Y/A) don't be like that you are going to big and strong one day don't worry" She said as if she is talking to a child.

"I AM NOT A CHILD" I shout as I walk towards the small place I call a kitchen to get some tea prepared. "ok (Y/N) calm down let me help you with that." She says with a smile but it then turns into a smirk with she goes to grab a cup from the highest shelf.

"Show off" I mumble to her as she starts to laugh at that.

After we make some tea we started to talk about our new school like our uniforms which Momo loves then we started talking about the different heroes that will be teaching us. Then I told her about Midoriya and the angry hedgehog boy I met.

She said the most ridiculous thing. She said I had a crush on him like no she hasn't even met the guy and just because I talked about him now does not mean I LIKE HIM. He just frustrates me so much I want to scream even if I have just known him for a day. And I know he is going to U.A because Midoriya said that he had an amazing quirk when we were texting on the phone.

Yea I got his number and NO I do not like him. I just find him cute and he seemed nice so I wanted to be friends with him ok.

After we talked Momo was getting ready to leave. I went into my bedroom and grabbed some money and a coat. We exit my door and walked down the stair of the block.

Once we walked to the door Momo opened and was about to close it when I put my hand out to hold the door open for me. She looked down and me with a confused expression before smiling sadly at me. I knew she knew where I was going.

"are you going to see her?" She asked even though she knew the answer to that question.

"Yea I want to go and tell her the good news" I paused before looking at the direction I was going to walk in and turned to Momo. "See you later Momo," I said as I looked up and her and put on a tiny smile for her before turning around and walking away. I hear a whisper of a goodbye from her.

Once I got to my destination I opened the gate to be welcomed by the same old sad and gloomy atmosphere. I walked toward the stone I was looking for. Once I found it I sat down in front of the stone that reads:

(M/N) (L/N)

My mother.I closed my eyes picturing her smiling face looking at me with such a proud expression. I reopened my eyes to stare at my hands that lied on my knees in tight fists. And then I speak to her:

"Hi mother, I know I haven't been here in a while it's just I have been training to get into U.A the school you went to. I want to become a hero just like you mother."I say with so many confidence. "and to get revenge on the monster who took you away from me and destroyed this family" I whispered. " I got into the school mother and I already met such interesting people like there is this one boy who has green hair who has such amazing strength and broke his arm when he used it. Then there was this other boy with blond spiky hair but I call him angry hedgehog because to me he looks like one and he got angry and me for not saying sorry and he called me stupid and Momo thinks I like him." I pause and take in a breath of fresh air "even though he is cute" I whisper and start to feel heat spread to my checks.

I stand up to my full length. I close my eye once again to feel the wind hits me making my hair whip and me. I open my eyes and say "I am going to be a hero just like you mother don't you worry" I feel my tears start to water up as I try to stop it but some tears escaped.