𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Silent surrounded us as we looked at each other. Purple to (e/c). His stare is making me uncomfortable so I quickly looked away from him and stared at the tree in front of us.

"Hello (L/N)" I turned my head when I heard him speak. His voice sounded so bored and emotionless yet there was a hint of mischief hiding in it as well. 

"Hello Shinso" I took a paused and breathed in, breathing in the fresh air that was around us. I didn't let him call me by my first name as he was sort of creeping me out. "Why have you decided to sit next to me?" I asked him wanting to know the answer since he sat down.

It was silent again as I waited for his answer. "I am going to win," He said but when I turned to look at him I was met with purple eyes staring right at me. He ignored my question or maybe that was the reason to come here but now I have a new question. Why tell me?

"I am going to destroy that cocky boyfriend of yours" His words were so different from the tone he was using it was as if he already knew he was going to win. I don't believe he can beat Katsuki. 

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I am going to beat everyone"

"But why come to me and tell me this. There are lots people you know who you can talk to" Why would he come to me? I don't know him personally, I only found out his name today.

He didn't answer he just looked at me, I didn't look back his stare was too intense it was making me feel uncomfortable. I was about to stand up when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

"I wanted to tell you no one else. I am going to win" He paused and took a deep breath. "and maybe win something else," He said it in an emotionless voice but there was a hint of passion in it. What else would he win and why is he staring at me like that? This is making me very uncomfortable I need to get out of here.

I took his hand off of my wrist and stood up. "You are not going to win but you can try" I am starting to sound like Katsuki but without the whole swearing as I was walking away from him I heard him mumble "interesting" but he didn't sound one bit interested. 

"Bye (Y/N)" 

I didn't say bye back I just kept walking. While walking around trying to find Momo, mina or even Katsuki, someone wrapped their arms around my waist pulling me towards them. I was about to fall to the floor but instead, I crashed into someone's body. It was the same person who grabbed me. 

"Hey-" I started but then the person put their lips on mine. It wasn't a long kiss but rather a small peck nevertheless I am in a relationship. I looked up at the person ready to start shouting at them but when I looked it was Katsuki. What is he doing?

"What are you-" He once again interrupted me by putting his lips on mine. "Shut up and listen" He whispered to me and point a direction.

I looked around the corner to see Izuku and Todoroki talking. So that where they went, I was pulled back by Katsuki and once again crashed into his chest. "Stay still dumbass" He whispered yelled at me. I don't understand how they didn't know we were here. We were making so much noise. 

I decided to listen in on the conversation between the two. "quirk marriages. You've heard of them right" I heard of quirk marriages. They were horrible forcing two people to be in a couple because of there quirks.

"With his wealth and fame my father made my mother's family agree to the marriage all get his hands on her quirks" I gasped slightly. How dare he? He is supposed to be a role model to kids. He is supposed to be a hero to make everyone safe. He wasn't supposed to do something like this.

"I can't stand to see that left of yours, she said before throwing scalding water in my face" I gasped again while Katsuki held onto me tightly. Todoroki has had such a bad childhood. I know I have had a bad childhood as well but at least my mother didn't treat me like a monster. He probably doesn't even know what being loved feels like.

"By rising to the top without using my left side I'll have denied him everything" It was silent. Izuku was most likely trying to find a way to process all this new information about the boy in front of him. 

This is next event is going to be very intense first with Katsuki and Izuku then Shinso now Todoroki and Izuku. What next? 

I snapped out of my thought when I heard Izuku shout to Todoroki "I'm gonna beat you" I sighed thinking about how hard he is going to work to beat him. Good luck Izuku. I thought as me and Katsuki left the two and started walking. 

"Are you okay?" I looked at him waiting for his answer, he looked a bit different after hearing that conversation. I wasn't going to mention to him that I spoke with Shinso because if I did Katsuki would get really jealous and actually kill the guy.

He nodded as we continued walking, he must be in deep thought about this new information about our classmate. I was going to start speaking when I got a text from Momo:

TO:(Y/N)

You have to come here now

FROM: MOMO

I stared at my phone for a bit before texting back:

TO: MOMO

Okay. Where should I meet you?

FROM:(Y/N)

TO:(Y/N)

Outside the girls changing room

FROM: MOMO

I didn't text back but turned it off. I sighed thinking about how far away the girls changing room was from where I am. It is all the way on the other side. This best be important Momo.

"Hey, what's up with the sighing?" I turned to Katsuki to see in his normal state. "Nothing it's just I have to met Momo outside of the girls changing room and it's so far," I said reaching forward.

While I was lazily walking trying to reach the girls changing room to met Momo I heard him laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I playfully glared at him.

"You're so fucking lazy," He said while laughing at me. "Not funny" I mumbled he then leaned down and kissed the top of my head and turned to go get some food probably.  

"Hope you get lost, dumbass" I was a blushing mess. 

"SHUT UP" I shouted at him hoping he heard me as I stomped my way to meet Momo. This better is important, Momo.