𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I have just woken up getting ready to go to school when I hear my phone ringing. I go get it and see it is from Momo.

MOMO: Are you okay (Y/N)? I got worried. You didn't answer my calls or my texts. I wanted to know if you were okay. I was going to stay but then Bakugou pushed me out of the room. He is just too rude.

(Y/N): Calm down Momo I am okay. My phone was out of battery yesterday so I couldn't text you or call you back. I am sorry. Also, I am sorry about Katsuki.

MOMO: Why are you sorry? He should say sorry himself. Rude boy. I don't see why you like him.

I feel the blush coming from what she said but also because of what happened yesterday.

(Y/N): M-Momo after s-school can you come over.

I am going to tell her that I and Katsuki are dating I just hope during school nothing happens.

MOMO: There's no school today (Y/N). I can come over now and we can talk.

Good no school I am so tired and my rib hurt a bit. I need to get that cream Recover girl told me about. I will get it later.

(Y/N): Later come over. I need to rest, I have a bit of pain in my rib but after some sleep, it will be okay.

MOMO: Okay (Y/N) sleep well and yes I would like to come over.

After she said that I ended the call and went back to bed. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 7:30 am. I will get up at 2 pm so I can get ready for Momo to come over.

I see I have a couple of messages from different but I will replay after I have my rest. After that thought left my mind I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness hoping no nightmares will come and haunted me.

I open my eyes once I hear my doorbell ring. That can't be Momo she never comes over until I call her over.

I look outside of my curtains to see Katsuki standing in front of my apartment door wearing causal clothes making him look good like really good. Just at the sight of him is making my heart do somersaults.

I grab my phone and see on the lock screen:

Hedgehog ♥️

missed calls: 20

What he has called me 20 times. Has something happened?

Hedgehog ♥️

Messages: 50

50 WHAT!! WHAT DOES HE WANT? I then remember what happened yesterday. He is my boyfriend now. That means this is normal right.

I look outside again and see him really pissed off trying to call me. I better open the door for him. I quickly go to the front door and click the button so he can hear me.

hello?

WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE

He sounds so worried but really angry.

NOW OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

I quickly click the button where he can come in. I see through the camera him making his way up the stairs towards my home. Wait how does he know the number of my door?

I open the door and see him standing there. "Hello, Katsuki what are you doing here?" I say moving out of the way to let him in but he just stands there. What is he doing?

"I-is y-your parents here?" He asks me a little worried. What should I say? I don't think I am ready yet to tell him especially since he just got here. I need to make something up.

"Oh well, they are out of town" I sound so nervous hoping he doesn't catch on to my nervousness. That sounded believable. Right?

"OH ok then let me in," He said. Once I said that the nervousness left him. He enters the house and takes his shoes off.

I walk over towards the small kitchen area to get a drink. I turn around at the sound of laughing. I see Katsuki standing there laughing. Why is he laughing? I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"w-what a-are y-y-you wearing" He in the middle of laughing. I look down at myself to see I am wearing my new pair of alien pj. I quickly run over to Katsuki and cover his eyes will shouting.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME"

"Take your hands off I want to see" he is stronger than me. I only have one opinion I look towards my room and see the door open. I get ready to run.

I step on his floor then rush towards my room and lock my door. "Hey come back here."

"No"

"Why the fuck not"

"B-because it's embarrassing, also why are you here?"

"didn't you get my messages? I sent fucking lots" Oh yea he did he sent 50 messages. I look around my room for my phone hoping it is here. There it is. I grab it a slide my finger across the screen.

I open messager and scroll through the 50 messages looking for the answer. Then I find it.

Let's go out

My heart quickly starts beating faster. Does he mean a date? I read the next message:

Like a date.

A d-date. I didn't realise I said out loud and loudly until I hear Katsuki stuttering on the other side of the door.

"y-yes like a fucking date. SO CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP" He seriously needs to stop swearing?

I know I probably have a blush covering my whole face but I don't care because all I care about is that I am going on a date. My first date.

I quickly pick an outfit and look for my favourite lip gloss and some mascara. I don't put too much makeup on.

"Hurry up alright before I get bored and leave you" I hear him complain as I walk towards my bedroom door.

Once I open the door I see him sitting on the sofa looking at his phone. "Ready," I say with the biggest grin. He stands up and turns towards me. As soon as our eyes meet his whole face is cover in red.

At least I am not the only one who blushings in this relationship. We walk out of my house and walk down the stairs. It silent. I think we are both calming our faces down because I can still see red on his ears but I can imagine my whole face is red.

As we get to the front door he opens the door and we walk out but before we continue I turn around to close the door.

Once I closed it I feel a hand grab mine and we start walking. I look down at our hands interlocking our fingers. I love the way he holds my hand it makes me feel safe.

"Let's go," He said

​​​​​​​