Beginning

"Sooo what am I doing?" Evelyn adjusted the focus on David's camera as he explained his bit he wanted to do.

"Well for the first intro opening shot I want you to record me driving around the corner and we'll put some like slow motion shit and I'M gonna drive around the corner looking real cool and it's just gonna be sick."

"Whatever you say boss." Giving him a mock salute, Evelyn followed Dom down the street to set up the camera and waited for his signal to start recording.

"Okayyy ... anddd ... now." Dom signaled and Evelyn pressed the record button.
David's car speed from around the corner towards them.

"Wait that's not David."

The car speed past them with David following a bit after yelling, "Stop the car!"
                    •    •      •     •    •
"Hey we're going to Walmart to shoot some more, you wanna come?"

Evelyn thought for a moment before declining, "I should get home and pack. It's already hard enough with my mom coming in my room and telling me 'you're gonna regret this,'" she mocked.

David nodded with a slight grin, "So she's still not on board with the California move?"

"Doubt she will ever be on board." Evelyn sighed and waved bye David and Dom as she trudged back to her house.

                      •    •      •     •    •

Taping down the flaps of the cardboard box, Evelyn flopped down on her now bare bed taking in how blank her room looked.

Her door squeaked open, revealing her mom, Evelyn sighed.

"Mom, I really don't want to argue right now. I'm leaving tomorrow and I rather leave on a happy note."

Her mom stayed silent, observing her daughter's packed belongings.

"Can I just ask one more time?" Her mom asked quietly.

Evelyn stood from her bed,"I've never been so sure about something in my life." She watched her mom for a reaction, "Okay? I need to do this and as crazy as David and Dom are, I know they'll have my back out there. You don't have to worry about me."

Her mom prused her lips before handing her a small red pocketbook with gold embroidery around the edges.

"Thought you might like it. It's all the places I went to when I moved to Los Angeles."

Evelyn's eyes widened as her mom continued, "My first job, my first party, where I met your father, our first kiss," her mom smiled to herself reminiscing.

Looking back to Evelyn, she pulled her into a hug, "Just be careful out there Evelyn."

                      •    •      •     •    •

Evelyn

I'll post more pictures of her as she matures during her time in la.

I'm going to be staying away from faces but you're free to imagine what ever it will look like

Ill just be posting a general idea of what she looks like if that makes sense

Anyway First chapter is just introducing things, next chapter they should be kinda settled in.

Anyway, hope you like it! I should be publishing the next chapter this week, stay tuned~