Fights

Mixing her fruity concoction, Evelyn surveyed the scene around her

Mixing her fruity concoction, Evelyn surveyed the scene around her. Booming laughter carried around the room as friends conversed with one another as they celebrated the new house they recently moved into.

Her gaze turned into a glare as she spotted David, as always carrying around his camera, ready and equipped.

"So what's going on with you and David?"

Regaining her composer, Evelyn calmly glanced to her side at Corinna in questioning.

Recently have finally become acquainted with said blonde girl, she quickly became a close friend much to Evelyn's delight. Corinna wasn't afraid to be her true self around Evelyn, speaking her mind and walking with an air of confidence.

Evelyn secretly admire the girl though she would never admit that, Corinna's ego was as big as Toddy's.

"What do you mean?" Evelyn asked.

"Everybody has been asking if you guys got in a fight or something. You both are acting super weird around each other."

Evelyn shrugged, "We're fine. I don't know what you guys are talking about."

Corinna scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Whatever you say."

Wondering over to the bar, David smiled at Corinna before turning to Evelyn, "Hey Evie can I talk to you for a second?"

Smiling sweetly at David, Evelyn slammed her cup back on the counter, "Fine."

Leading her away from the others, David turned back to Evelyn, a more serious expression, "We really need to start acting like we aren't totally pissed at each other."

Evelyn crossed her arms, "I don't know what you mean, I've been doing fine maybe it's you people aren't believing."

"Are you really going to turn this into a fight right now?"

"You're the one coming at me! What were you expecting me to do? Be a good lap dog like you treat the rest of your friends?" Evelyn fired, her voice raising slightly.

"What is the matter with you? Every time I try to have a civil conversation with you, you always turn it into some big fight!"

"You don't understand anything I'm going through right now!" She screamed, gathering the attention of their friends.

Snatching her wrist in his hand, David pulled her into Scotty's room before shutting it behind him, "Alright Evelyn if I don't understand, why don't you explain it to me instead of always screaming in my face? What did I do to you to make you hate me all of a sudden?"

Feeling overwhelmed, Evelyn kept her mouth shut, seeing the hurt in David's eyes wanting desperately to pull him into a hug.

A blush spread over Evelyn's cheeks, making her step back from David, keeping her face hidden in the dark room.