First Vlog

"Hey David," Evelyn called through the door as she slipped her feet into her white sneakers

"Hey David," Evelyn called through the door as she slipped her feet into her white sneakers. "I'm going to the store, you wanna come with?"

"Yeah! I'll be out in a sec," he called from inside his room.

Evelyn waited for him in the living room of their shared apartment with Dom, making a list of what to buy.

"Dom if I go grocery shopping I don't want you scarfing the food down once it's here okay? It's bad enough with you not helping out with money."

"Hey! David eats a shit ton to!"

"Yeah but I still help her with food." David said, coming from his room with his small camera in hand.

Evelyn let them bicker for a moment before breaking it up, "Alright alright! Point is I only have so much money to spend so don't eat it all. Come on David, let's go."

Evelyn led the way out bringing her own bags to put her groceries in. David fiddled with his camera as he walked in step with her.

"Why'd you bring your camera?"

"I'm actually gonna try to vlog for awhile."

Evelyn raised her eyebrows in surprise, "What happened with those prank videos you were doing with Dom?"

David shrugged, "I just wanted to try something new, something of my own I guess?"

Evelyn nodded, "You're gonna vlog us going to the store?"

"Actually yeah, I wanted to start the video out here."

Evelyn stepped away, "I won't laugh."

David chuckled and started up his camera, turning it towards him, "Okay this is it. This is my first vlog. I don't know how long this is gonna last but ... I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm gonna try vlogging, maybe every other day, every day... who knows but I'm gonna do it so subscribe to my YouTube channel."

David turned and called out to a bystander on the other side of the street with a big smile and said, "Hey! This is my first vlog man!"

"Fuck off!"

Evelyn bit her lip to contain her laughter and David turned the camera back to himself, "Alright let's just start vlogging ... what a dick."
                    •.    •.    •.    •.    •.

Passing out coasters to her four customers, she smiled pleasantly, "Hi, welcome to Hooters, my name is Evelyn and I'll be taking care of you today. Do you know what type of drinks you'll be having today?"

She thanked the four of them before making her way to the drink station but not before being stopped.

"Evie!"

Her shoulders slumped, "David, what are you doing here?" She waved to Alex who smiled at her in greeting.

David pointed the camera to her face, "Coming to see how our main rent payer is doing."

"Working, like you should be." Turning away, David quickly stepped in her way.

"Wait. Can we get some wings?"

"David," Evelyn groaned.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding... unless,"

"David." She stared him down before shaking her head, "I'll see what I can bring home today."

David cheered, "See you after work!"

                   •.    •.    •.    •.    •.

Setting down the bagged food on the counter she listened to Alex sing who was down the hall in his room.

"Why you shaking? Why you shaking? Oh wait I'm the one shaking~."

"Yo Alex shut the fuck up dude." Dom called from the living room where he lays on an inflatable mattress.

"Yo Dom shut the fuck up." Alex fired back.

"Perfect time to introduce my roommate." David comes in carrying his camera before turning it to Dom, "Say hi."

"Ugh that's weird get that out of my face." Dom says sitting up, turning away.

"Alright that's our dick roommate and this is our other roommate Evelyn."

David comes into the kitchen, "ooo and she's come with food."

"Mother Evelyn always coming in the clutch." Doing a curtsy for the camera, she smiled at David. "Guys come get your food or David will have it all!"
                            •.     •.    •.    •.    •.

Alrighty to they are getting into the groove of things as you can see and David is vlogging and I'm trying to get to the chapters where everyone is comfortable and you see all the vlog squad
So be patient with me but hope you like it, I'm already working on the third chapter so expect that to be out soon
Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think!

Touch || David DobrikOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara