Junior Year

"David you aren't learning anything just by copying me all the time." Evelyn sighed, working through her homework while David watched her work through each problem.

Copying down the latest problem she solved, David smiled at Evelyn, "I still manage to pass these, what's the big deal?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Nothing, I'm not gonna argue with you again about this."

Evelyn heard him softly chuckle, going back to her homework.

David and Evelyn managed to have an off period together but unfortunately for them it was in the middle of the school day which meant it was spent mostly in the school library.

Homework or class work was always getting done by Evelyn during this time while David goofed around trying to make Evelyn laugh and avoiding death glares from the school librarian, Ms. Clark.

"Hey are you going to the football game tonight?"

"Maybe. Jamie made plans with me earlier but she may bail."

"You should bail first. Come to the game, you've never went to a game with me and Alex."

"Because it always sounded like so much fun." Evelyn said with sarcasm.

David laughed at her, "Oh it is."

The doors to the library pushed open by a pretty blonde, looking around the room. David glanced her way and gave her a big grin which she returned with a shy wave.

Evelyn watched the encounter before asking, "Who's that?"

"Erica." He answered with a rosy glow to his cheeks.

Evelyn watched the girl Erica go through the shelves looking for a suppose book while glancing in David's direction.

"And she's got it bad for you. What did you do to her?"

David rolled his eyes, "Some people like my charismatic personality."

"That's one way to put it."

David folded his arms and laid his chin on top of them, "We started talking recently and we are trying to make plans for me to come over."

Evelyn paused her writing looking up at David who had a worried look, "Nervous?"

Shaking his head, David ran his hand over his face, "Hell yeah. I'm..." he paused before leaning in causing Evelyn to lean in as David whispered, "I'm a virgin."

Evelyn belted out a laugh, shocking David and earning a loud shh from Ms. Clark.

"Are you really?"

"Why is that so funny?"

"No it's not, it's just wow I was not expecting that."

"You're not?"

"No I am, it's just more funny coming from you."

David gave her a confused look before shaking his head, "Whatever. Point is, it's my first time and she doesn't think it is. What do I do?"

"Don't people usually watch porn?"

"Are you serious?"

"Very. It's a common thing for guys to do before having sex for the first time."

"Gross no there's no way that's gonna help me."

Evelyn shrugged, "I don't know David." She said, going back to her homework.