Maybe a Little More

"What's in store for tonight?" Jason asked, pointing his camera at Evelyn, who sat in the seat behind David in his Tesla before turning it to David.

"Going to film some heat I hope. Haven't filmed any yet, hoping to get some heat today but I'm definitely looking forward to some bangers."

"What's the difference between heat and bangers?"

"Oo I got this one." Evelyn spoke up.

"Go ahead my padawan." David said, making Jason chuckle.

"So a heat is when something is planned out, is talked out within the group, and it's been shot. A banger is quick and something that happens on accident."

"Oh."

David nodded approvingly, "So bangers just happen-"

"Heat is planned." Evelyn said with David.

Jason chuckled loudly, "Do you train her in this stuff?" He asked David.

David shrugged before looking in the rear view mirror at her, "Something like that."

Evelyn smiled, looking out the car window with a faint blush on her cheeks.

•. •. •. •. •.

Looking through different styles of suits and shoes, Evelyn pulled out some fancy shirts and dress pants for David and made her way to the dressing rooms.

"David?" She called, listening through the music and chatter of other people in the dressing room.

"Dave?"

"Yeah?" He answered as she followed his voice, finding his dressing room door.

Throwing the clothes over the door, Evelyn ordered him to try on her selections and waited as he struggled with his options.

Opening the door, David walked out wearing black skinny dress pants and a black button up shirt that he was currently finishing up buttoning.

Evelyn drank in the sight of him in clothes other than his regular shirt and skinny jeans, being at a loss of words.

"What do you think?" He asked nervously.

Evelyn let her eyes trail over him before snapping back up to his face as he turned, mumbling that he knew he picked the wrong ones.

"No no!" She stopped him, "It looks good... um." She stepped past him and looked at the belts and shoes he brought with him, picking out a light brown leather pair for him just as Jason came with the others.

"Oh wow Dave you got a fat ass." Todd commented.

"Evelyn dressed you nice." Jason said, filming his outfit as David put on the belt Evelyn handed him.

"Alright," David clapped his hands together, "who's ready for the McGregor and Mayweather fight?"

•. •. •. •. •.

Walking with the boys to the private jet, David pat his pockets, looking for his phone as it buzzed. Seeing it was a text from Evelyn.

Evie 👾:
'Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;) '

Typing out his reply as he boarded the jet, David let a wide grin stretch on his lips as he sent his text before turning to face Alex, who was waving for his attention.

•. •. •. •. •.
Davey 🙃:
'That's surprising coming from a bad influence like you ;) '

Reading his response with her heart hammering, Evelyn bit her lip as she smiled bashfully.

Evie 👾:
'I know you like it 😛'

Twirling her phone in her hand, she tried to turn her attention to her tv that played Jane the Virgin but her mind was else where.

Hearing the buzz from her phone, she snatched it up, holding the screen close to her face with anticipation.

Davey 🙃:
'That and maybe a little more'

Scrunching her eyebrows together in confusion, Evelyn stared at her phone with the words staring back up at her.

"That and maybe a little more." She whispered, putting her phone away with thoughts racing through her head before she fell back onto her bed with the groan.

"David." She said, letting it settle on her tongue, "Why David?"

•. •. •. •. •.

I haven't posted in forever! This one is a little short so expect another chapter up very soon to make up for it!

But sorry about the wait and thank you so much for all the support and the views! It means so much to me and makes me want to write more and more!

Anyways tell me what you think and or vote!

I can't wait to get the next chapter out!

Thanks for reading!