Clubbing

Stepping off the bus, Evelyn followed the line in front of her into the club. Her eyes assaulted by the bright strobe lights before they switched to purple and red that swept across the crowd.

Andrea took her by the hand and lead her to the dance floor, "I've been wanting to dance all day!"

"I wanna know who motherfuckin representin' in here tonight!"

Evelyn brightened up at the familiar lyric and threw her arms up as Drake started to play from the speakers. Dancing next to Andrea.

"Uh-huh!"

"Oh yeah!"

"These hoes!"

"They hate!"

Making his way to Evelyn, Zane pointed at her declaring a dance off. "It's not a party until we dance off!"

Evelyn laughed and started to dance silly with Zane, enjoying herself before she stepped away.

"I'm going to the bar. Did you want anything?" She offered Andrea.

"Whatever you get I'll have."

Clutching her purse to her, Evelyn pushed through everyone before making her way to the lit up bar. Leaning against the counter, she waited for the bartender's attention while scrolling through her phone.

"What are you getting?"

She looked up to see David take the spot next to her. She smiled, "Malibu cocktail. What about you? I haven't seen you drink all night."

David shook his head, "I rather not."

"I admire that."

"What?"

"Not having to drink all the time. You just have fun either way."

David chuckled, "You're making me sound like a geek."

Evelyn bumped his shoulder with hers, "You know what I mean."

David grinned and waved down the bartender, "Can she have a Malibu cocktail?"

The man behind the counter nodded, going to the bottles behind him and taking down the respective drinks.

"How's Vegas? Anything like you imagined?" He asked, crossing his arms over the counter that he leaned against.

Evelyn rest her head in her palm, thinking, "Just as crazy, bright, and loud. So yeah."

Leaning closer, David smiled at her lazily, "So what's up? Andrea is your new best friend?"

"Ooo someone jealous?" Evelyn teased, going to poke his cheek but her hand getting caught by David's.

"Just making sure you aren't telling my secrets to anyone."

"You should know I have a client confidentiality policy."

David laughed, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. Evelyn felt the electricity between them fill her up with desire as he gazed down at her.

Setting down the drink between them, the bartender cleared his throat, "That'll be fifteen."

David pulled away to take out his wallet, Evelyn stopping him, "Its okay I got it."

David waved her off, pulling out a few dollar bills. Evelyn quickly reached in her purse for her card.

"Evie it's okay." David assured her.

The bartender took his money before smiling at Evelyn, "It's okay miss. If your boyfriend wants to pay, you should let him" he winked at her.

"Oh he's not-"

"Yeah Evie, let me score brownie points." David joked.

Evelyn looked away, her cheeks reddening as she took the drink, "I should head back out."

His face falling slightly, David nodded, sliding off his seat to follow Evelyn back to the dance floor. Perking up to the familiar beat that started to play, Evelyn gasped, "No way." She whispered.

"This goes out to Evelyn. Show us that ... bachata!" The dj yelled into the mic, the drunk crowd cheering.

"Alright Evelyn you promised!" Zane called as the rest of the squad gathered, "I just paid that guy fifty bucks to play this song and I'm getting my money's worth."

Evelyn laughed embarrassed before handing her drink off to one of her friends and going to the dance floor. Swaying with the music, she felt for the beat for a moment before stepping to the left, rolling her hips with each step.

"Esta noche me hago el interrogante
Y le pongo fin a la impostora, usurpadora,"

Stepping to the right for the next beats, Evelyn brought her arm up then bringing it down swiftly while playing with her hair lustfully, she dared to look at David. Who carefully watched every move. 

"Dime, tengo unas preguntas, Dónde fue bajo la lluvia que te di ese primer beso?"

Bringing her arms up, crossing them in front of her to slide them down, tracing her body. Feeling confident from the heat in his eyes, she swayed her hips. Rolling them in just the right way.

"It's always better with a partner!" Evelyn called. Seeing David about to take a step forward but stopping as Evelyn took Andrea's hand, pulling her forward.

"I don't know how to do that." She said with worry.

She took her hands in hers, continuing to dance, "Yes you can! It's just basic four step. All you gotta do is be sexy."

Andrea watched Evelyn's feet, copying her movements while trying to move her hips the same way as hers.

"There you go!" Evelyn beamed, "Now look up at me."

Andrea begrudgingly looked away from her feet and tried to keep up.

"You're doing great!"

"Oh shit I'm actually doing it!"

Evelyn spun her before bringing her back, dancing perfectly in tune. As the song came to and end, they both rolled their hips before striking a pose.

The crowd around them cheered, startling Evelyn, not realizing they migrated to the middle of the dance floor.

Andrea yanked up Evelyn's arm and proceeded to take a bow with Evelyn then walking off to their friends.

"I guess you proved me wrong." Zane said.

"Never doubt me again." Evelyn warned.

"Yes mam'"

                             •.    •.    •.   •.   •.

Does anyone remember when David said he was going to do a Mukbang for his channel? Like literally waiting for that video still lol

But anyway thanks for reading! Tell me what you think and or vote!

Happy readings!