"two"

❛ she wished she had stayed in bed. ❜

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, and if there was one thing that the brunette hated more than her dad's cooking - it was being early for things

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, and if there was one thing that the brunette hated more than her dad's cooking - it was being early for things. She disliked school enough already, but being there for before she had to be on the first day back had put her in an awful mood.

Her lips had been in a permanent pout ever since Nas's mum - Mrs Paracha came knocking at her front door and ordering the teen to wake up. This had become a somewhat daily occurrence between the two due to Angel's dad working abroad and the teen's hatred towards alarm clocks.

"We're not even early Angel," Nas pointed out once she noticed her best friends scowl. The girl playfully rolled her eyes in response and carried on walking through the gates of the school, her arm looped through Missy's. But something, or rather someone who did manage to put a smile on the girl's face was once she spotted one of her favourite teachers, Miss Keane.

The women had helped both Angel and Missy massively with their personal issues last year, especially when both the girl's mothers walked out on them only two weeks between one another.

"Miss Keane!" Both girls squealed once they saw the women get out of her taxi.

The teacher quickly delved into small talk with her two favourite pupils and even though she was running late for the staff meeting the woman loved the girls like her own and wanted to see how they were getting on after the summer break.

"How are you two?" Miss Keane asked once Angel and Missy had run up to her.

"Just wish I hadn't dropped out last year, gonna be in class with my little sister now," Missy grumbled out rather sluggish. The blonde had such a rough time dealing with her mum's addiction that she was now a year behind all her friends. Angel quickly squeezed Missy's hand to somewhat reassure her that she was doing the right thing with coming back before turning back towards the older woman.

"You had a tough time, I'd give you both a hug, if only the school'd let me in - and I weren't already in trouble." Miss Keane nervously replied whilst trying to get her papers and bag together.

"How come you're in trouble?" Angel questioned as it was herself that was usually the one who caused havoc as she wasn't the most enthusiastic of pupils, this unfortunately also meant that she was very well aquatinted with the isolation room and it's teachers on duty.

"Cos I'm late and I'm wearing flip-flops!" She laughed whilst running into school, both teens quickly looked down at the teacher's feet and the women indeed was wearing bright yellow flip-flops. Both Missy and Angel giggled at their favourite teacher's antics and eventually went their separate ways to their classrooms.