"five"

❛ so maybe she's not okay. ❜

"𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮!"

Missy only scoffed at the brunette's statement as she believed everyone in the school fancied her, even though she didn't date teen boys - only men. Angel and her blonde best friend were currently waiting outside the Paracha household whilst trying to catch Nas after the nights before revelations.

The two were about to start bickering again but once they heard the front door to the house they were leaning against open, they quickly delved into their plan they had devised. Angel stood one side of Nas while Missy took the other, the three walked in an awkward silence for a few minutes before the blonde decided to speak up.

"So... you're gay?" Missy bluntly stated.

Nas's frown she had been wearing since leaving her house only seemed to get deeper the more the girl talked, she didn't care that Missy had told Angel about the secret she had shared last night as she knew the three told each other everything, but Nas was scared, coming from a Pakistani family, being gay was frowned upon massively, and she didn't want it getting out.

"Do you fancy me?" Missy questioned again once she didn't get a reply from her best friend and had pulled the two girls to a stop to emphasise her seriousness.

"Missy, I don't fancy you," Nas groaned back. Angel giggled as she could see the blonde's ego deflate slightly by the way she saw her face drop. But it seemed like Missy got over the rejection pretty quickly as the blonde began talking about how she didn't feel the same way and how they could work though Nas liking her.

"Missy, listen to me, ok, really clear now. I don't fancy you." Nas giggled. The short conversation between the girls was all it took for them to become friends again, even though Angel was still hurt from the events that were the Cory Wilson kiss she knew the two girls never meant to intentionally hurt one another.

The trio soon walked into school arm in arm and it seemed like nothing had ever happened, this is what Angel loved most about the friendship - they would always be there for one another, no matter what.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," Angel stated once she saw Riz step out of his dad's expensive car. Alya quickly followed in suit but made her way over the two best friends who the brunette had just departed from.

"Riz!" The teen exclaimed. The boy quickly turned around once he heard his name being shouted, he was extremely shocked to see Angel as he had the biggest crush on her since they started school together.