"twenty six"

❛ a good girl with bad habits. ❜

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

"𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬."

Nas had just informed the brunette girl on what her morning was like as Angel had slept in and missed half her classes. When the Pakistani girl was at the mosque with her family, a girl called Sam stole the younger Paracha sisters brand new shoes, this caused a fight to break out that morning as Nas insisted for her too give the shoe back which resulted in a punch to her face.

"No, it was awful, she's awful!" Nas exclaimed as she pictured the new girl Sam's face. She wasn't going to mention to anyone that she fancied the new girl as she would rather not people heard about her sexuality just yet, and as they were sitting in the lunch hall there were many people who could easily hear them.

"How're things with Cory?" Missy asked the brunette once they had finished talking about the new redheaded girl, Angel groaned as she honestly had no clue as to what was happening with her current love life.

She hated the fact she was single when the boy she loved was only the other side of the room to her, she wanted to be like Missy and Aaron who recently just got engaged. Angel could've cried in happiness when the blonde told her the exciting news that the Booth girl promised not to tell.

Just as Angel was about to reply to her best friends about her status with Cory, the certain new girl they had just been talking about came bursting into the cafeteria, it made everybody gasp in shock as written across her head in sharpie was the word 'DYKE'.

"Have you all had a good look?! Yeah? This is what a dyke looks like! You think you can embarrass me? Scare me? Well, you can't! Cos I'm a lady-loving - no, you can't watch - raving lesbian! And I don't care who knows!" Sam screamed to most of the population of the school.

It was Razia who had written the homophobic words across the girls head and as she still didn't know about her sisters sexuality, this scared Nas massively as she had now seen how she reacted to it, Sam then rushed out of the canteen after her display and ran into the girls toilets, Nas quickly followed after the girl to try and comfort her which left her two best friends sitting there in shock at what teenage girls could do to someone when angry.

Angel left her best friend for a while before getting up and following her into the girl's bathroom, she had makeup wipes in her bag from wiping off her leftover makeup from last night on the way to school and she wanted to help the new girl get the horrible name off.

As the brunette made her way into the toilets, Nas came storming past her with a face of annoyance, after deciding to see what was wrong with her best friend later, Angel walked up to the redhead who was viciously scrubbing her forehead. Sam scoffed at the girl as she had seen the girl hang out with Nas previously, but before she could make a rude comment to the brunette, she noticed the pack of makeup remover wipes she was holding in her direction.

"Thanks." Sam mumbled after taking the packet, Angel just nodded in reply and made her way out of the bathroom again. The brunette had a weird vibe from the new girl but she would hate anyone to be treated like they were anything less than a human being just because of their sexual preferences.

Angel had also surprisingly become very close to the other LGBT member of school - Naveed - over the last few days even though he kissed her ex-boyfriend, she still enjoyed his company as it was a change from the girls, she was actually going to meet the boy now as he was helping her catch up on notes she had missed from biology that morning.

"Are you going to go?" Angel joked as she walked into the empty biology classroom whilst holding the new 'LGBT SUPPORT GROUP' leaflet she had seen pinned up on the wall. The two unlikely friends now had a private joke about outing each other's secrets that they had told over the few days of getting to know each other.

"Well, if I do go, then I may as well write gay across my forehead." Naveed laughed back, after getting to know Angel properly he now felt even worse for breaking her and her boyfriend up as he realised how kind and forgiving the teen was, he had now made it his mission to get the two back together which was harder than he thought as he realised the brunette was also very stubborn.

The two carried on their work whilst making jokes and getting to know each other better as friends, the duo both had free periods last so they carried on the biology lesson until the end of the school day, they were going to carry on their revision session after school due to Angels falling grades but it was the night of Missy and Aaron's engagement party and the girl didn't want to be late for it.

The party was in full swing when the brunette got there, everybody was dressed up and drinking alcohol and eating the delicious food Mrs Paracha had made for them, Angel soon got dragged into the happy atmosphere after Hayley had pulled her upstairs and got the girl to change into one of her short, sparkly dresses.

The night seemed to be a blur for the whole group as the Evan's girl was suddenly outside on the old sofa which had been dumped while smoking a cigarette, she didn't exactly remember why she was now there and not inside with everybody else, but she didn't mind as she knew she had to sober up slightly before walking home later on that night.

Angel drunkenly looked out into the streets of Ackley bridge but she soon spotted the dark figure coming towards her, she was about to start freaking out but she soon recognised the face once they stepped into the dim light.

"Cory? What are you doing here?" The brunette slurred once he had sat down next to her, the teen boy had seen her snapchats on his phone and he had been dying to speak to the girl since she had been ignoring him the whole week, it was the only time he actually knew where she was due to her not answering the front door when he knocked at her house either.

"Look I'm so sorry Angel for what happened between me and Naveed, its just that I'm afraid of being happy because every time I'm happy something terrible happens," Cory finally confessed.

He had kissed the boy as things with his girlfriend had been going amazingly, it was a weird type of logic to the boy had but after his mum left and his dad became violent, the teen didn't believe he should be allowed to be happy with someone forever.

This didn't mean he was using Naveed because he'd always thought he was bisexual which had now been confirmed to him, Cory had just wished he had tried it out before meeting Angel as he was very much in love with her.

"Just please don't leave me, I don't know what I'd do without you." Cory nearly sobbed once the girl didn't reply.

Angel was overthinking what to say in reply to the boy, but she had finally decided what was going to happen - she was going to give the relationship another chance, but this time it was going to be very, very different.

o. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚.