"twelve"

❛ you can't have faith in everybody. ❜

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, unfortunately, this means that the sixth formers all had to help out with showing new pupils and their parents around the school

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, unfortunately, this means that the sixth formers all had to help out with showing new pupils and their parents around the school. Angel had been paired up with Nas and Missy but she had just been able to sneak away to get a drink from the canteen with Cory.

The brunette expected it to be awkward between the couple after what had happened intimately between the two the other week, but once they had met up this morning it seemed like everything was the same as they left it.

The duo walked hand in hand into the canteen and just as Angel was in the middle of teasing her boyfriend for having to wear the school's ugly, purple and orange rugby kit, Jordans screaming stopped them. From the other side of the large room, they saw the younger Wilson boy shouting at Mr Bell and Jordan's baby's mum Candice.

"What you doing man?" Cory harshly spoke to his brother once the two had made their way over to the yelling teacher and pupil. Jordan had obviously done something to truly irritate Mr Bell as Angel knew the teacher looked out for the young boy ever since he joined the school.

Instead of interfering with the brother's argument, she guided both boys into the hallway so they could have it out with each other without disturbing the other people who walked around the school.

"What were that, with you and Candice down in the canteen? She mouthing on about your kid?" Cory questioned his brother, Angel now stood just down from the hall from the two as she wanted to give them space to talk but also be able to step in if it got physical at all.

"It's not that," Jordan groaned, he had taken a DNA test for Jamie and it came back saying that the child was his, what was really bothering him was what Chloe had told him earlier when they were setting up for the art exhibition. He hadn't believed what she had said until he saw his brother and Angel walk into the canteen holding hands and saw the many hickeys littering the girl's neck.

He had been keeping this secret for too long and once he saw the girl he liked with his brother, he lost it, he had been trying to be happy for the two over the last few months but once he heard from gossip around the school that they had had sex he couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"You're always the perfect one arent you! Dad's favourite, the school's favourite and now you've taken away the girl I like!" Jordan angrily roared at his brother. He had had a crush on Angel ever since they met and even know he was angry that the two had started dating, he didn't think that Cory would ever want to be in a serious relationship, even though Angel was amazing as she was.

Once the teen girl heard one of her best friends confession her mouth dropped open in surprise from where she stood as she never could imagine that had got Jordan so angry, she was expecting something worse like Cory was actually Jamie's dad or something else just as ridiculous.

"You fancy my girlfriend?" Cory fumed as he stepped closer to his younger brother in a threatening manner, this made Angel decide to finally step in on the two's fight and gently push Cory back so he didn't go to close to the younger Wilson and do something he regretted. Jordan saw the girl's hand placed on his brother's chest and stormed off instead of arguing anymore.

Later on, Angel wished that he had just hit his brother instead of doing the alternative which was to steal Mr Bell's car and try to run away with Chloe. The brunette thought he was an idiot for doing this and she let him know that when he came into school the next day.

"You're an idiot," Angel exclaimed once she had made her way over to the boy who sat on the schools outside the bench alone. She had spoken with Cory last night and they both agreed to help Jordan as they both loved him massively, even if sometimes his brother forgot to show it. When Jordan didn't reply to his best friend she nudged him slightly to get him to look at her.

"But you're my idiot, I may not love you in the same way that I love your brother, but I do love you Jordan." Angel softly spoke whilst linking her arm around Jordans and leaning her head against his shoulder.

This was one of the reasons why he had fallen for the girl, she knew how to make people feel better, but he knew she was happy with Cory and all he ever wanted was for her to be happy. So at that moment, he decided he was going to discard his feelings for the girl and with a gentle kiss to her head, he put Angel's happiness first.

o. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧-𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭.