"seven"

❛ the boys are here. ❜

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 '𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫' 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 '𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫' 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠. Last night Cory had messaged Riz and fake apologised to the boy which meant the two best friends were now on good terms, this also meant the Wilson boy's plan could now be in action. Luckily for him, he shared his biology class with both Riz and Angel, which all three were sitting in right now.

"So I asked a girl out tonight," Cory loudly lied. He wanted Angel to hear as well who sat one-row in front of him. His plan to get the girl back wasn't one of the smartest ideas, but it's all he could come up with without consulting anyone about it. Riz proudly patted his best friend on the back in reply, both in happiness for the boy pulling, and relief that Cory wasn't mad about him taking out Angel.

"She's pretty shy, you don't mind us tagging along with you two to the rec later do you?" Cory smirked. This made Angel quickly spin around in her chair to the conversation she had been eavesdropping on and was about to say a loud 'Yes I do mind' but Riz beat her to reply.

"Yeah, that's fine," Riz cockily replied as he knew Cory still wasn't over the girl and he was going to get great pleasure in making his best friend jealous and annoyed once he got off with the brunette later on at the rec. It seemed like Angel was irrelevant in this conversation as much as she tried to decline Cory tagging along on their date, neither of the boys would listen, they only glared or smirked at each other for the rest of the lesson, which Angel thought was extremely odd.

The school day seemed to go pretty quickly to Angel's dismay, she wanted enough time to mentally prepare herself for tonight, and that's why she wasn't exactly listening to Missy's ranting as the three best friends talked outside school.

"Slugs mating. Uh, the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I can send you the link if you like," Missy babbled on to the two girls, however, once she noticed that neither of the teens had replied to her and were too focused on their relationship problems she huffed and carried on.

"I know what you two need. A rebound date, Need to get you a new girlfriend and you a new boyfriend," The blonde declared as she pointed to both girls. Nas's teacher that she had kissed last year rejected the student and the teen had been in a mopey mood all day, both girls also still didn't know about Angels date with Riz Nawaz later on tonight.

"I'll call you guys later tonight, I promised Jordan I'd watch him play rugby," Angel happily replied once the bell went as she could now get out of the awkward conversation between the two girls. The trio all soon said their goodbyes and the brunette made her way to the field that lay just behind the school.