"sixteen"

❛ one question: what the hell. ❜

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬." Angel demanded to Mrs Cater. She had been stopped walking into school with Cory by the headmistress holding a box out to place it in.

Apparently, the school now wanted to look smart and put together and the brunettes worn out jacket didn't meet their requirements. The teacher blankly stared at the girl and held her hand out to get the girl to hand it over, Angel groaned in embarrassment and reluctantly unzipped her jacket and handed it over.

Both teachers and pupils gasped at what they saw the brunette was trying to cover up. Large purple and blue hickeys littered the girl's neck and whilst Angel looked anywhere but her classmates, Cory proudly stood there and admired the work he had done last night when he stayed over.

Mrs Carter was lost for words when looking at the girl's neck and all she could do was look between the couple with wide eyes before letting them past her and into school. Angel dragged her proud boyfriend to the playground and tried to get them away from prying eyes, however, Cory had other ideas as he sat down on a bench and brought Angel down on his lap.

The brunette soon gave up on trying to get off his legs and instead gave in to the small kisses he was leaving over her face, just as the two were going to connect their lips she heard someone shout 'Skank' in her direction. Looking up at who shouted the mean name they saw it was Jordan standing there looking straight at them.

He had a glare on his face when watching the couples PDA as he still wasn't over liking Angel even after sleeping with Chloe. Cory felt anger bubbled inside of him and quickly placed Angel down next to him and stormed up to his bother just to shove him hard.

"Oh, yeah, cos you're such role model? Eh? Getting banged up over Christmas, doing a dealer's dirty work, you're just like dad!" Cory shouted angrily. He had enough of the constant bashing of his girlfriend from Jordan and it seemed like the younger Wilson brother had too as when he heard Cory shout at him he lunged forward and the two started to fight.

Angel tried to get the two from stopping fighting but there was no luck as both boys were much bigger than her, luckily Mr Bell and Mr Simpson heard all the commotion going on and broke up the brothers before any real harm could be done. Angel dragged her boyfriend over to a corner but instead of being his usual charming self around her he harshly pulled away from her grip.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that!" Cory shouted at his girlfriend, he was fed up with her taking everybody's crap and not sticking up for herself.

Angel stared at him in disbelief after getting so angry about the situation and Cory shook his head at her not sticking up for herself once again. Angel didn't speak to her boyfriend for the rest of the day and whenever the two saw each other in the hallways they would look away from one another, the two weren't angry with one another but they both just needed a bit of space to calm down over the incident with Jordan.

The brunette also still wasn't feeling well the next day and she had just left Miss Keanes class for the second time to be sick, on her way back from the toilets the teacher was waiting outside her classroom for the young girl to return.

"Angel, whats wrong, that's the fifth time this week you've left my lesson to be sick," The woman gently questioned. Angel explained that it was just food poisoning but Miss Keane didn't seem too convinced.

"You sure that's it? Is this why Missy's off school as well?" The teacher continued to grill the teenager. Angel ended up telling the teacher all about how Missy was skipping school to pay off her mum's loan that she owed as the brunette hoped that the teachers would take back their decision of making Missy's year only take Maths, English and science if she knew how much the blonde teen missed the subjects.

Miss Keane sighed at the statement as she knew it wasn't the right decision to take away the students favourite subjects, she then let Angel head home as the girl felt extremely sick. Angel walked out of the school in silence, everyone was still in lessons and she would normally be listening to music or asking Cory to bunk off with her, but she had left her headphones at home and she still wasn't exactly talking to her boyfriend right now.

The brunette didn't know whether it was the food poisoning or the many painkillers she had taken earlier but she was sure she saw two Alpaca's on the school's site being tied up by the younger Wilson brother. Deciding that she was probably hallucinating the whole thing this prompted her to go to the local doctors to see if they could give her anything to settle her stomach-ache she had for over a week now.

The Evan's daughter hated the hospital, ever since she was little and had to get stitches in her forehead when she fell over playing outside with Missy it had scarred her for life. But she decided to grow up about it and book herself in for an appointment. The wait was just under an hour to see a doctor and Angel would've gone home in between but she was too tired to move from where she sat on the cold plastic chairs.

"Miss Evans to room four please." The tired looking nurse asked the room of waiting people. Angel slowly stood up as she was too afraid that if she stood up too quickly that she would've fallen over.

The kind nurse asked her all sort of questions about her health that she easily answered, but once got asked about her menstrual cycle she froze - Angel was two months late on her period.

o. 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.