"thirty five"

❛ blondes sometimes don't have more fun. ❜

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭

"𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭."

Missy Booth was well and truly milking the fact that she was pregnant. Her two best friends stood in front of her with unhappy faces with the girl's decision to drop out of school, but nothing they could do could convince her otherwise.

Even Mrs Carter and Miss Keane had turned up at the Booth household in order to get the girl to come back, but Missy was stubborn and she had her mind set on not coming back. Once the girls walked into school Angel ended up groaning once she had spotted the teacher that she didn't want to see, the deputy head of the school stood there with his grumpy face and once he saw Angel, he ushered her into his office.

They were supposed to have their meeting yesterday, but the teacher got pulled away and into an 'urgent' meeting so he rescheduled it for now instead as the girl had a free period. The older man lead the teenager into his office and the two quickly sat down, Angel had some sort of a clue on what this was about as the year twelves were due back their mock A-level results this week and a few people in her class have had a meeting with teachers if they've failed their subjects.

Angel was getting mentally prepared to hear that she had done awful in her mocks but the man slipped a piece of paper forward which proved her otherwise, 'AAA'. She had passed all of her subjects with flying colours, the girl was about to scream in happiness but the man's next words stopped her.

"Do you plan on telling me how you pulled this off, or do I need to look up the security tapes from the exam room?" The man harshly asked. Angel was confused for a moment at the teacher's words, but quickly realised what he thought she had done.

"I did not cheat on the test's!" Angel basically screamed to the teacher.

She was now extremely angry at the man's accusation as she had worked so hard to get those grades, both Naveed, Cory and sometimes even Riz had helped the girl study for the exams and she wasn't about to have some stuck up teacher tell her that all her hard work was a complete sham. The man glared at the girl when she raised his voice at him and just as he was about to comment on how she had gotten the grades, Angel beat him to it.

"You know what! I don't care anymore - I'm done!" Angel fumed as she stood up and grabbed her school bag. She had enough of people underestimating her abilities and her emotions were all over the place, so she did something stupid - She dropped out of the sixth form.

Lorraine, the school's secretary gave the girl pleading looks as the teen filled out the drop out application, but at this moment in time, she wasn't going to listen to anyone. She was lucky that she didn't bump into Nas or Cory as they would definitely say something to stop her from doing something so stupid, but the deputy head had been pushing her buttons since he arrived at Ackley Bridge and the girl finally snapped.