"fifteen"

❛ this was why she's failing biology. ❜

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞.Hashtag Fake News."

Mrs Paracha had just dropped the three best friends off at school with the help of Miss Keanes car, however instead of laughing all the way to school, the car was dead silent. Yesterday when Angel was in detention for skipping two lessons, Nas found out her father wasn't in Pakistan and was actually with his other family and living in Bradford, this had all come out by her new brother finding Nas and telling the teen the news.

Missy had called the brunette as soon as she got home from school to tell her the story and also that she had walked out on one of her exams due to the stress of it all. Angel didn't know what to do to reassure her friends that everything would be alright, because she knew that everything isn't always rainbows and sunshine.

The bad mood between the girls seemed to go on throughout the day as instead of their usual loud personalities filling up the hallways, they were all silent and in their own little worlds. That was until Angel suddenly felt extremely sick in her biology class. They were only smashing up potatoes but just as she began to write out some notes the girl felt her breakfast come up. Luckily she sat right next to the door so she was able to run out of the class and to the nearest girls bathroom to get rid of the vomit in her mouth.

"Angel, Are you okay?" Cory's mumbled voice was heard from outside the bathroom. The teen boy fled just after he saw his girlfriend run out of the room and he knew something was wrong ever since she sat down next to him that morning looking the palest he'd ever seen her.

Angel quickly stood up and flushed the toilet she had been sick in and grabbed a plastic cup from the stand to wash out her mouth. Her boyfriend began to worry about her and was about to step into the girl's toilets but the brunette quickly made her way out before he could.

"That's the last time I ever eat my dads cooking." The brunette groaned out. Her father always tried to cook on the last day whenever he left for a long time and this time it was his attempt of making chicken korma that seemed to make the girl be sick.

Cory just laughed at his girlfriend's statement and pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head, he never realised how much someone could mean to him and he was just very glad he had her in his life.

Throughout the school day, Angel felt terribly ill. She had to leave her classes at least twice as she had gotten terrible headaches and nausea, the nurse said it was just food poisoning and sent the girl home at lunch which luckily she didn't have to walk home alone as Missy and Nas were bunking to go and see the Paracha father with his other family. As soon as the brunette got home she got straight into bed and fell asleep.

What she didn't expect to wake up too was an arm around her body. After a short panic over who was in her bed she soon recognised the soft snores from anywhere and turned around to face her boyfriend. Angel gently traced his peaceful face with her fingertips and placed a small kiss on his nose before moving to sit up and grab her phone which had just beeped.

"Meet at the usual." Angel read the message out loud which was from Missy. She sighed before contemplating whether to stay in bed with her warm boyfriend instead of going into the cold to meet her two best friends.

After deciding to be a good friend Angel as silently as she could get out of her bed and went to put on her shoes and coat, just as she was doing up her fluffy jacket she noticed the glass of water and two painkiller tablets sitting on her bedside table. The teen felt her heart swell at her boyfriends kind gesture and quickly took the tablets before rushing outside - she thought the quicker she saw her friends the sooner she could return home to Cory.

The two girls were already on top of the old sofa when Angel climbed up to meet them. She quickly plonked herself down between them and gladly accepted the bottle of beer they gave her, however, once she took a small sip of it the alcohol didn't sit in her mouth so she decided to play with the cap of it instead of drinking it.

"Do you reckon when you two are some high-flyer's with a flash job, we'll still be mates? Even if I'm in the chicken shop?" Missy tipsily questioned the two. Angel nodded but secretly wanted to groan at her friend's mention of chicken.

"Of course we will! You could also try and pass your GCSEs and, you know, make something of your life!" Nas replied as she snuggled more into Angel's side to try and warm herself up.

She noticed the lack of drinking that her best friend was doing but didn't question her as she knew Angel hadn't been feeling that well today. Missy reluctantly agreed with Nas's statement and all the girls giggled at her discomfort with school exams.

"All we need to do now is find me a girlfriend."

o. 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.