I cant

Based on the song skinny love by Birdy just if you wanted to know
(Legit listen to it on repeat for like 2hrs)
Also, it's very late. I should be sleeping. Someone knock me out with a bat.
The most sleep I'd be getting.
Anyway. I recommend listening to the song on repeat while reading it kinda sets the scene a little.

Lance sat on his bed in his room tears rolling slowly down his cheeks. His body was numb except for the excruciating pain in his heart and mind.

His Hands were shaking.

His Blood was dripping.

His Tears were rolling.

His Pain was destroying.

'youre so useless Lance. I'm done with you. You're worthless'

'everything you do is wrong! All you do is fuck everything up!'

'youre the weakest link. The worst paladin of Voltron'

'we should just replace you you waste if space'

Pain stabbed through his heart as his fellow paladins words echoed around his ears. he clutched his chest and shirt in pain his face molded into a silent screams as more and more tears pushed their way through his eyelids and down his face.

The room was silent except for his tears and the blood, from his many many cuts, dripping on the floor.

"Just hold on Lance... Please" he whispers huskily to himself, his voice sore from silently screaming. "You can do this... Just hold on...".

His body shaking. Lose of blood causing him to feel even more numb.

His breathing ragged and laboured.

"Who am I kidding... I can't do this. I can't..." He hisses sadly to himself.

"I... I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't"

He clutched his head in pain repeating the words over and over and over until he didn't understand what they meant anymore.

He ripped at his hair pulling it out of his head in small chunks causing his scalp to bleed.

He raked his nails down his neck, the nails digging deeply into his skin.

A silent scream formed on his lips. Never making a sound.

Only his quiet sobs were heard.

Lance stopped for a moment and took his Bayard in his hand. It formed into his gun and he gripped it tightly.

His knuckels turned white.

'this is the only way, Lance, you know it. The pain won't stop. The crying won't stop. The thoughts won't stop. The cuts won't stop. They won't stop...'

'but your heart can'

He felt excited. He had control. Ultimate control. So much control, he was drunk on it. He felt powerful. He had control over his own death.

He never had control before then. He had no control over his tears or his heart or the word his teammates spoke. He had no control about being in space or over following orders. He had not control over anything.

He slowly moved the gun under his chin.

His breathing slowed and his heart beat picked up.

His tears came faster.

Time seemed to slow down. So slow.

His door slid slowly open just as he pulled the trigger.

A scream ripped through the air... Although it wasn't Lance's scream.

Keith stood in the doorway. He watched as Lance's body slump forward onto the floor. He had just witnessed his teammates brain splatter on the wall behind him. He just watched him shoot himself. He just watched the life drain from his eyes

He just watched his friend die.

I wrote this at 1am. Ye. I'm tired. Uggh.
Well hope it was okie doke. Skinny love is a great song tho I love it lol. Anyway. Still hoping for requests so.... Send em my way pleasee
-fox