fat

This is a request!! I finally got one!!! Yay!! Anyway they wanted an anorexia centred oneshot so I'll give it a shot (hehe a shot) anyway it was a request from NekojinQueen. There will probably be a lot of time skips. Listen to the song if you ahveny it's a bop- fox

---lances pov---
I am feeling good today, the best I have in a while.

I can smile genuinely for once it's amazing. It's amazing to feel happy again even if it will only last for a day.

I'm excited to go talk to my friend and show them how happy I am

I reach the breakfast room and freeze.

"dont you think Lance is slacking a bit?" I hear Keith ask shiro and the others at the breakfast table.

"Well sort of I suppose. He doesn't train as hard as us anymore" pidge says fixing her glasses.

"Yes, it seems to me like he just doesn't care anymore" allira says curtly.

"He's gonna start getting fat. He already is kinda chubby" Keith says scoffing. "He won't be able to help us if he's a huge target".

"Hey! Don't talk like that!" Hunk says angrily.

I walk through the door and plaster on my fake smile.

"It's alright hunk.... I'll do better" I say quietly trying not to let my smile drop.

"Lance! You were listening?" Keith asks seemily surprised.

"Yeah, I suppose I was... Sorry" I say scratching the back of my head.

The love of my life called me fat... Great.

---keiths pov---

"Why is he sorry? I'm the one who insulted him!" I think to myself.

I watch him sit down in his chair.

Hunk is glaring at me angrily as he passes Lance his breakfast.

I continue to eat but my eyes keep drifting back to Lance's bowl. He just keeps stirring it not even eating. Now that I think about it he does that a lot.

I jump as he pushes back his chair with a screech and stand up.

"I'm going to go train" he says quickly a ghost of a smile on his face.

He practically runs out of the room.

Hmph. Weirdo.

---lances pov---

I finished training and went back to my room. I curled up on my floor not bothering to get on my bed. I trained through lunch and dinner. Now my stomach is growling horribly. The pain is killing me and I feel like I'm going to get sick even though I have nothing to throw up.

Except maybe bile.

It feels like the hunger is eating me from the inside out, but the thought of eating is making me feel disgusting.

I try desperately to push it down and pretend it's not there but I can't.

Instead of doing the smart thing and eating though... I'm going to just wait it out. If I fall asleep here so be it.

I wake up to my door opening.

I don't care who it is I can't make myself uncurl just yet. I need time to the pain ease a little. It's only doubled since last night.

"Lance what are you doing on the floor?" Keith asks me angrily.

"I just feel asleep last night... I trained to hard" I whisper my voice breaking.