chapter seven

The next day was Saturday and my mom was going to be gone till late. I called Steve up and asked him to come over. He pulled me into a kiss right as I opened the door. I wasn't used to this.

"Good morning, Tony." He walked inside and sat down on the couch. As soon as I sat down he began kissing me again, slow and passionately. I pulled away. "Steve, don't you think we're moving a bit too fast."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"No, it's okay. I just don't want us to rush into things. You know?" He nodded his head and I laid down on his chest.

"Steve, you know you can't tell anyone, right? About us."

"I won't. I promise."

I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. I felt his chest move up and down, up and down. "So when did you know?" I asked.

"That I liked boys? I guess it happened with my best friend Bucky. We grew up together, but around age 12 I started seeing him differently. Of course, I never told him. I never told anyone. Except you."

"W-when you kissed me, how did you know I was...you know?"

"I didn't really. Just took a chance I guess."

"Pretty bold of you, Rogers."

"Going formal, are we Stark?" he teased me. We were both laughing when I rolled on top of him. I sat on his lap, straddling him, looking him in the eyes.

"I'm so glad I met you," I said as I leaned into kiss him.