Bella Leigh ⬆️

FOLLOW ME, Vote and Comment !! Let me know what you think ! 🙃

1.
Bella-Leigh Santiago

Now that I got you

Aye girl

I aint gone play with you

Because there's a lot of things

That I wanna say to you

Girl you know you the shit

Balenciaga's on ya kicks

Niggas all on ya dick

But we aint gone trip

Cause I'm not ready for no commitments

Nah, Nah

But I swear it hate seeing you with them

Yea, Yea

And I know you aint trying to control me

And I know you hate being lonely

I can't help how I feel

I'm just keeping it real

They can't have you girl

Because I'm selfish

I want you all to myself

I swear

You don't need nobody else

I swear.

PnB Rock's Selfish played as I got ready for class. I knew I was gonna be late because this is every damn day for me, I try not to be late but shit happens. The way I'm set up, it takes an hour for me just to fully wake up and another hour to get ready. On top of that my alarm be playing games with me too, I set it three hours before its time for me to leave my dorm but that still doesn't work. So here I am finally putting my hair in a slick pony tail to the back. Looking over my outfit in the mirror I was a 5'5 150 and a slim light caramel beauty, I decided to wear a pink Polo shirt with my stone wash Balmain jeans paired with my customized powder pink and gold Jordans. Once I was satisfied with my look I headed out the door to my 2016 midnight blue Honda.

As I drove to class I started to regret staying up late studying knowing I had basketball practice. Being a female College basketball player at FAMU is hard sometimes, from the practices to school I had no time from myself. I didn't need to get a job because my brothers took care of most of my expanses. I would have gotten a job and paid for everything on my own but being that we met two years ago he wanted to make up for lost time. My brothers Romello Sean Santiago Jr. and Cario Alani Santiago were well-known Drug lords or the plugs, whatever you want to call it. They tried to keep me away from their life but when I have a black suburban with two security guards following me it's hard not to want to know about it.

I didn't have any family but them because my mom died when I was sixteen due to breast cancer and my father was never in my life but I knew who he was. I tried to get in touch with him so many times when I was younger, I lost count. So, imagine my surprise when my case worker had me boarding a plane from Louisville, KY to Miami, FL to meet with two men who were three and two years older than me and looks just like me. My father's name was Romello Sean Santiago Sr. also known as Big Mello. He never wanted anything to do with me, shit if he was alive I would still be staying with my brother. My brothers never kept me in the dark about what they do but I never met the people they worked with.