Allison

Mason had to know he had me fucked up. I wasn't gone allow him to keep fucking with my feelings.

Mason knew he loved me just the same as I wanted to love him. For some reason he couldn't get passed me being with Monte. Monte was a dub, he had a lil money so I kept him around. Now I'll admit I loved him with I was in high school but now, no. I honestly I dont even think what I felt for him in high school was love cause I don't think I was capable of doing that.

Growing up like I did, I was void of all emotions but Mason brought something out of me. He may think ima a hoe and I was but he had no proof. Mason had the type of dick that could send you to the crazy house and the type of money he was making would make you sell your soul. I know people think I'm crazy but I don't give a damn either.

Although I felt for Mason, he had me fucked up. I felt like he's been using me like every other man I've come Ive Contact with did. See growing up I was put through some shit, I'm sure Monica told y'all some of it but ima tell my story.

When I was about 13 my mama, introduced me to a life that fucked with me till this day, a week after I turned 13 she took me and Monica to a run down house and said we had to entertain her friends, mind y'all we were 13 with the mind of 20yr olds. We pretty much did what we wanted. Monica wasn't a virgin but I was. The most I did was suck dick. Anyways that day we met 2 men that paid us 300 dollars each to mess around with them.

Neither one of us turned the money down. Only difference is I didnt have to do much while Monica went all in. From that day we started meeting men 3 times a week and making from 300-500 a day. We loved it.  By the time we got in high school, I lost my virginity to Monte and starting having sex with the men and making more money.

What I didn't know was that my uncles where in on it too and they made money off us, crazy right. My family wasn't shit! It wasn't until my junior year that I stopped messing with a lot of men. When I first got with Monte I stopped until he cheated on my one too many times and I said fuck it and get back on my grind. Shit I even started playing basketball to try and meet niggas but I ended up sticking with it and liking it.

Anyways my uncles wee both cops so I used that to my advantage. They clam that they weren't pimping my cousins out anymore but I didn't believe it the only person that had any real sense was Monica's mama. But like I was saying I talked my uncle Donny into arresting Mason and told him with to find the drugs in his car. Like I said before Mason had me fucked up playing with my I guess you can't say 'feelings'.

"How did it go?" I asked my uncle.

"Fine, he had somebody in the car with him so I took them both down to to station." He said mugging me . I can tell he doesn't want to do this but I didn't care.

"Who?" I asked him.

"A young lady named Bella Leigh Santiago." He said looking at the file. We where in his office.

"Good, I need one more favor." I said smirking at him."

"What now Ally." He said calling me by my family nickname.

"Mess he up a little bit."

"What, no. The plan was to get Mason here to teach him a lesson for putting his hands on you." He said.

Ok so maybe my uncle that Mason beat me since I was sitting here with a fake black eye and busted lip.

"But He was cheating on me with her and she was with him when he did this to my face, just do it!" I yelled at him.

"Alright alright time! Now get out my office." He said pointing to the door.

I happily walked out with a smirk on my face, this was gonna teach them to stop fucking with me and maybe Mason could come to him senses.

*

*

"How is your plan working out?" Monica asked me.

"So so, he ain't really biting like i want him to. The nigga really had the nerve to try and dump me like I don't got dirt on him." I said rolling my eyes thinking about Mason trying to be down with me.

"Girl your next move need to be making that anonymous to his coach. I told you use that shit to advantage." She said sipping her drink.

"Give me time, I already had uncle Donny cuff him and take him to the station. I got this, worry about your plan, hows that going by the way?"

"Monte is getting on my nerves be so damn impatient. But Scooter isn't even answering my messages my next move is to get my kid and pop up on him and throws him off his game."

"You think your mama gone give em to you?"

"Yea, all I got to do is cry to her ass and talk about how I'm ready to step up, she will fall for the bait. I'm not worried."

"You know Scooter got a girl now right. It's gone be a little harder to get his attention."

"Yea I know when I was watching him I saw here. Did you know she was pregnant?"

"What? Girl Hell Naa Ian know."

"Yeaa I saw them leaving the OBGYN together. But it's ight cause I'm coming full force on they asses, I'm getting some of that NBA money he gone be getting  and drug money he's getting now."

"Okayyyyy!!" I yelled as we slapped fives.

Don't judge me and my cousin cause we're trying to secure a bag, we where taught to get this money by any means and we were doing just that.

____________________________________

Allison and Monica's back story, whew chile! Anyways, what y'all think?

Vote, comment, follow!! 🙃