Mason

Same night....

Scooter- Slide with my to this shortys crib.

Me- what happened to the Kappas kick back?

Scooter- I was just goin to fuck with shorty anyways but she said she ain goin, gave us the option to slide to her spot.

Me- I ain fin go to some lil dip crib to chill while you fuck her. Wtf I look like?

Scooter- na you kno ian gone do you like that, she got a friend 😂

Me- yea ight, she better be cute cause you know ima tell her.

Scooter- niggaaaa. Im fin head to the car, bring yo ass !

Me- Bet.
*
*
"Ight, we here. My nigga, if she's ugly you can take my keys and skate." He said as we got out the car.

"Yea, after I hurt her feelings." I told him shrugging.

"You shouldn't be so damn mean all the time."

"Ian mean nigga I just ain't sugar coating shit for no bitch."

"Yea, ight. Let's go."
Scooter knocked on the door.

"Wassup, come in." A girl said moving to the side to let us in.

"Mason, this Kacy. Kacy, this Mason."
I gave her a head nod.

"Come on, my bestfriends in the living room."
When we rounded the corner to the living room a saw the shorty from the party that walked in on me while a was in the bathroom.

"Scooter, Mason- this is my bestie Bella Leigh. Bella, this is Scooter and Mason." She pointed to all of us.

I gave her the same gesture I gave Kacy.

"Weeeelll, me and scooter are going to my room. Bella bae, if you need me call me. Since there's no TV in here y'all might wanna go to Bella's room. Bye." She said fast pulling a laughing Scooter to her room.

I walked toward the couch that was opposite of Bella. I ain really have too much to say so I just scrolled through my phone. At least she was pretty cause that would have been something to talk about.

"So your not gone talk." She said in a low voice. Almost like she was hoping I didn't hear her.

"Ain shit to talk about shorty." I told her never looking up from my phone.

"Then why did you come here?" She said a little louder.

"Cause my cousin said his shorty had a friend, you know how that shit go, so I ain een gotta explain too much. You don't look like the type to fuck a nigga you just met so ain no point in talking to you."

"You don't have to be so blunt." She said getting up and walking away.

About fifteen minutes later and she still didn't come back. I sighed and ran my hands down my face. I swear I wasn't trying to hurt her feelings, but I knew what I came here for and she wasn't about that.

Getting off the couch I went in the direction she walked off in. Stopping my the first door I put my ear to it and didn't hear anything. So I opened it and it was the bathroom. I walked to the second door and heard some shit I ain want to so I kept it moving once I got to the last door, I heard somebody humming to a slow ass girly song so I assumed it was her room.

Turning the knob I walked in.

"Aye shorty, how you just gone leave me like that." I said leaning again her door frame.

"Shit! You scared me! Why didn't you knock?" She said once she turned around to face me.

"I do what I want." I told her shrugging.

"Well get out." She said with her hands on her hips.

I didn't realize how beautiful she was, her toffee colored skin and her hazel eyes. She was fine as hell but she seemed like she was green to a lot of shit.

"Naa I ont want to. Let's watch a movie." I told her walking further into her room.

"I- I don't want to." She stuttered.

"But I do now turn something on."

She looked at me for a minute then sighed.

"Fine."
Walking to her bed a took my shoes off and then my shirt. Since I had on basketball shorts

I decided to keep them on.

"Why you just standing there?" I asked climbing in her bed.

"Who said you could get in my bed." She said lowly. I had her nervous. I was about to play on that.

"Me. Now come on and lay your ass down."
She climbed in the bed and got under the covers.

Once we both got comfortable, she put on Paid in full which was my favorite movie.
About half way through the movie she dozed off and I was about to.

Once I finished the movie I fell asleep.
During the middle of the night I felt a hand on my dick.

"Shorty if you ain bout to suck or fuck him. Let him go." I groaned with my eyes still closed.

She moved her hand quick.

"I -I - I didn't know what it was. Sorry." She stuttered.

"Yea ok."
15 mins later

I felt her staring at me.

"Why you looking at me." I said with my eyes closed again.

"I can't go back to sleep." She whispered.

"Why you ain turn the TV?" I asked finally waking up.

"I did, there wasn't anything on and I didn't want to watch a movie." She rolled her eyes.

"Bruh, you weird was shit." I chuckled a lil bit.

"So, I didn't mind looking at you." She blushed.

"Yea ok. First you was grabbing my dick now you staring at me. You acting like you wanna do some."

"And if I do?" Oh she's getting bold bold.

"You ain't ready for me. I'll fuck yo life up." I scoffed at her.

Bella Leigh's POV

I was nervous as hell around him but I wanted him. Watching him sleep may make it seem like I was crazy but I was simply admiring the handsome creature laying on his back next to me.

"Who says I'm not ready?" I said while I lifted the cover up and slid on top of him.

"Come on now shorty, i know you a virgin and i ain't the nigga to give it to."

"But I want you." I told him.

"You sure? Cause i don't think you ready." He looked at me worriedly. I knew he thought I was playing.

"I'm sure... I'm ready I want you " I was ready.

I know I just met him but I didn't care, I felt a strong attraction to him.
____________________________________
Ouuuuu, she thinks she's ready. Is she?
update tomorrow morning .🙃🙃 (btw I didn't proof read.)