Monica Cadwell ⬆️

"I don't think I wanna do this, he ain't going for this shit." I told my cousins.

"I mean you really don't have a choice." My cousin Te told me.

"Why though, I haven't talked to him in almost 3 years. My son is 2. There's no point in popping up now. where the hell am I going to say I was for three and a half years? "

"You want money right?" He asked.

"Hell yea but losing my life trying to get it ain't the move." I said.

I was all about a bag, I did what I had to do to get it and spared no feeling doing so. I had my son while I was in high school I was going into my junior at the time. I should be a freshmen by now but college wasn't for me. I grew up in the jects so hustling for what I wanted was all I knew.

"The pay out is 50k each." He said. Now he was talking my language.

"Ok so what I got to do."

"You known it involves using your son right, are you prepared to lose him in any way rather it's to his father or death by crossfire?" My other cousin said.

"I gotta do what I gotta do." I shrugged. I loved my son but if he could bring me that type of money just using him then so be it.

"You one money hungry bitch Monica." Te said laughing.

"I learned from the best." I shrugged them off.

My life growning up was shit, my moms sold me multiple times to different niggas from all ages and races. From the age of 13 I had been tricking, that's what I was taught, not to do hair or cook I was taught to use what god gave me. My mama always said:

"Use what god gave you cause that's the one thing nobody can take from you if you giving it willingly."

It was some bullshit to tell a 13 years old but it is what it is.

My family in general was fuck up, my cousins took me to hit licks with them, my uncles tricked my out and my aunties and mama did too, same with my aunties girls. We were all fucked around.

My baby daddy isn't as innocent as he been making his self seem, he hit a few licks with it being just me and him in high school. He even dropped some bodies with me. But I wasn't the type to snitch- well unless the price was right. I was a cold hearted bitch and that's one of the reasons we didn't work out and the fact that I dropped off the grid and out of school when some niggas were looking for me.

I was a pretty bitch, chocolate as fuck and a bagging ass body. You couldn't tell me shit. As of now I was a stripper, I know cliche but I don't give a damn, them back room tips kept my comfortable.

Money made the world go round so if you had enough I could rock yours.

I didn't even have custody of my son, the only sane person in my family did, which was my grandmother.

She didn't fuck with us, hell she didn't even fuck with her own daughter but he took good care of my son, not that I cared but I guess it mattered.

My baby daddy has always been a street nigga don't let the college shit fool you, even though he stopped fucking with me then I disappeared I knew he was fucking with some heavy hitters in the game, I was definitely bout to get some major coins out of him.

Honestly speaking of my baby daddy wanted a DNA test and my son came back to not be his, I wouldn't even be surprised.
But I was ready to make my self known, I was back and about to shake some shit up.

____________________________________

Ahhh shit, What y'all think about Monica, who y'all think her baby daddy is?

Who y'all think her cousin Te is? 🤗

Vote, comment, follow 🙃