Mason

"So wassup with this shit?" I asked Mello.

At this point I was ready to put a end to this bullshit.

"I say we handle this nigga and take out his whole blood line." Scooter said shrugging.

"Naa lil nigga you moving too sloppy. Be smart about this shit, you about to take out a cop, shit the fucking chief, this ain't no one and done. You know this pig is heavily guarded with a bunch of white mothafuckers backing him. Be smart." Cario said lighting his blunt.

"I get that but I feel like we been sitting on our asses too long. It's about to be New Years and that shit happened before thanksgiving." Scooter said.

"Think smart my dude, don't let you anger over shadow your logic." Mello said dropping a gem.

Let me rewind a lil bit, after the shit with Bella happened at the jail me and her stayed holed up in my room for a week skipping thanksgiving and all.

Once we finally came out we explained everything to Mello and Cario. At that point Mello sent everything over to the tech guy and come to find out the officer was Allison's uncle. That explains why the did Bella the way they did. I've been trying to get my hands on them ever since.

"What's been up with you and Allison? How's your plan going?" Cario asked me.

I came up with a plan to make Allison think I wanted her, no I haven't fucked her or no shit like that but I been spending time with her and shit. The day she popped up on me and Bella was there I told her I want to chill, my plan was to tie her ass up in the warehouse Bella's brothers had. I did that but I hadn't heard from Bella since and that was 3 days ago.

"I got her at the warehouse, I ain checked on her cause I been trying to contact Bella but I guess she still ain't fucking with me." I said frustrated.

"I ain't heard from her either, I don't like that. Something has to be wrong cause she checks in everyday." Cario said.

"Everybody in this room text her right now, Scooter tell Kacy to text her too." Mello said pulling his phone out.

I didn't wanna panic but when Cario said he hadn't heard from her either I started to worry.

"Kacy said she been texting and calling her for 3 days and she hasn't answered. Now her cry baby ass is crying and shit." Scooter said with his phone to his ear.

"Call Tech and tell him to track her." Mello said standing up. He started pacing. I knew he was pissed cause when he paced he was about to fuck some shit up!

"I'm bout to head to my moms house, I'll be back. Keep me updated." I said walking to the door.

I felt it in my soul that some shit was about to go down. I couldn't do anything but prepare my self.

**

Pulling up to my moms house I had to take a breath cause I knew she was gonna be on her bullshit about me talking to my father.

Shutting the engine off I hopped out the car and sauntered to the door. Taking my key out I unlocked it when I heard yelling coming from the living room.

Making sure to close the door lightly I tried to be as quite as possible.

"I don't understand why your back after all this damn time!" I heard my moms yell.

"I wanna see my son, he came from my fucking nuts so I can see him as I fucking please. He's grown I didn't have to come over here and talk to you. !" I heard a man yell.

"Fuck you Jason, yes the hell you did have to come over here, you sure as hell don't have his number or know where he lives, but he's your son and came from your nuts, BOY FUCK YOU!"

Them arguing had me confused as hell, all this time she's been trying to get me to talk to him now she's saying fuck him, I was confused as fuck.

"I asked you to speak to him for me, did you do that?" Jason asked calmly.

"As much as I didn't want to, I did. I think my son deserves a fucking father or at least some closure as to why you fucking left him, fuck me why did you leave your son?" She asked shim.

"I didn't want to be with you anymore." He replied.

"What did us being together have to do with you taking care of you responsibility? You didn't want a fucking kid, that's what you told Kendra right?" She asked him.

Kendra was my moms best friend, she died about 3 years ago.

"Kendra? That's what she told you? That funny as fuck cause the night I left you, where the hell you think I went? Why you think she stopped you from coming over all of a sudden? Shit I was fucking Kendra before Mason was even born." He said laughing.

I knew that hurt my moms cause like I said that was he best friend, they did everything together. That's fucked up and I wasn't about to let him keep fucking with my moms like that.

"Yo, my nigga, I ain got no type of rap for you. Step the fuck out my moms crib." I said making my self known. I could see the hurt in my moms eyes.

"Mason, son!" He said standing from his seat with a smug grin on his face.

"Nigga I ain no son of yours. My pops is dead." I said walking towards my moms.

"You straight?" I asked her.

"Yea baby I'm fine." She said sighing, I knew that got to her."

What fucked up is she was with her on her death bed, through everything she has been through my moms was right there. Kendra didn't have any insurance so my moms was paying them people out of pocket. Thank god was had the money. Now I was fed to dig her hoeing ass up and let my moms beat her ass. We Also knew Kendra had a daughter but she never brought he around us when she came to visit even when she was sick she still didn't bring her around.

"I'm gonna leave but I'll be back, we need to discuss some thing Mason. Gloria I still love you baby. Te veré pronto" (I'll be seeing you soon.) He said smirking and blowing a kiss at my moms.

"Bitch nigga get the fuck out. Like I said we ain't got shit to talk about!" I yelled at him as I walked to the door and opened it for him. When he walked out he turned around to say something but I slammed the door in his face. Fuck him!

"You sure you good?" I asked her walking back in the living room where she was sitting just looking at the wall.

"Yea I'm fine, I'm gonna go lay down. I'll talk to you later baby." She said walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Ight ma, ima be back tomorrow." I told her as she walked up the stairs. We said our "I love yous" and "goodbyes" I was headed back to Mello's spot.

After all the shit that has been going on I felt like that headache was shit compared to with was about to come. With nobody hearing from Bella, the bullshit with Allison and her punk ass uncle, I was on edge and let's not forget the bullshit that Scooter is going through. I was over all the bullshit!

Pulling back up to Mello's house I saw a lot of cars parked outside And I knew what time it was. Mello's had come up with a solid plan and I was all for it. We was finna fuck some shit up!

_________________________________________

This chapter was kind boring but it was necessary. Pay attention I just showed y'all some shit, it explains a lot!😌

I was gonna end this in about 7 to 10 chapters but so much stuff is about to happen It's gonna be way more then that. (Most likely)🤗

Any Predictions about what's about to happen?

I also changed my name 😂😂