Mason

"Fuck" I said to my self. I didn't want to treat Bella like that but I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. The shit had me filled up honestly.

After I put Allison out my car i went to see my moms cause she wanted to talk to me.
When I made it to the kitchen I saw her dancing and making plates, I pulled out my phone and record her, once she noticed me she yelled, I guess I scared her.

"Damnit Mason. Why you ain't make any noise?" She said swatting me with her hand. I just laughed at her.

"What you always telling me, 'if you jumping cause somebody walked up on you then you ain't living right.'"
"You damn right, but that doesn't apply to me, cause I'm the mama." She laughed, I don't know how that makes sense but I wasn't gone question her.

"Ok, so what was important that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked her.

"Come sit in the living room with me."

"Ight."
Once we sat down she started talking

"I talked to your father and he-"

"I don't have one of those." I cut her off.

"He wants to meet up with you, and I think you should meet with him." She said fast as hell. She knew I was finna blow up.

"Why should I ever talk to that nigga?" I asked. I was honestly trying not to blow up on my moms.

"I think he's sincere, and you should give-" she started to say but I cut her off again.

"How the hell can you possibly be telling me to met with this nigga when he left us, you fucking struggled and he wasn't there. The shit you had to do, please don't think I forgot, Naa I could never forget the nights you had to work at the strip club while I slept in the car, to put your self through school."

"I'm not asking you to forget but I want you to hear him out."

"When did you talk to him?"

"2 months ago and we've kept in contact since then."

"Have you been with him since?" She knew exactly what I meant, I needed to know.

"Mason-". She sighed, I knew what that meant. She been fucking him since they been in touch.

"16 years ma, 16 fucking years, no phone calls, birthday cards, visits, NOTHING. But you back fucking this nigga cause he probably ran game on you."
She looked like she was about to cry but, she had to understand it from my point, my moms had other boyfriends and crazy thing is I like a few of them for her but she was so stuck on my sperm doners fuck up that she let them get away without her even fighting for their relationship.

"I'm out, ima talk to you later, I can't believe this shit." I said walking out and slamming the door.
*****
Walking in my apartment I heard the microwave going and smelled food so I'm guessing Scooter beat me to my moms house she got his plate first.

Once I turned and walked in the living room, I saw him sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. I headed back towards my room and got in the shower, after I got out, I slipped out some black basketball short and a white undershirt along with my Nike socks. I made my way back to the living room and sat on the chair we had next to the couch.

"What the hell was that today?" He started.

"What you mean?"

"The shit with Bells, you didn't have to do sis like that." He said shaking his head.

"Mannn , I can't even get into that shit right now, I'm not worried about her." I said waving him off.

"That shit was uncalled for then you left with that bitch Allison, I thought you want fucking with her no more."

"Bro, why the fuck you in my business, where Kacy at? Worry about her." I said getting pissed. I couldn't tell him the real reason I was back fucking with Allison.

"Coo, you got that." He said nodding his head and walking away. I knew he had a attitude but I can't mind that cause it wasn't important at the moment.

I decided to go see my god brother and let him drop some knowledge on me. I was stressed the fuck out.
Pulling up to Mello's house I texted him to let me in the gate. Once I pulled up to the door his wife Fallon was opening up the door.

"Hey, Mason, long time no see." She said pulling me in for a hug. I swear she was the nicest person I ever met, but she will put you in your place without even dropping her smile.

"I try to come as much as I can. Where's my nephews?" I asked her.

"It's 10 at night, their bad asses are sleep." He laughed. Even though it was 10 I new they would be up cause Mello always went to sleep late.

"That's wassup, where Mello, I gotta rap to him."

"Man cave, good night." She said walking out.
I made my way to the lower level of his house with his man cave was.

"Mello!" I yelled as I walked down the steps."

"Wasup?" He asked dapping me once I got to him.

"Not shit, I wanna run something by you." I sighed.

"Ah Shit, What you do?"

"I ain't do shit, my moms wants me to talk to my pops cause she's back fucking him."

"What?" He looked confused.

"Yea, ya godpops back in town. What you think i should do?"

"I'm surprised he didn't stop by and say anything. But honestly i think you should hear him out, for you not anybody else cause you never got closure from him, all the anger you got built up you need that release."

"Fuck that nigga but I wanna talk to you about something, I kind of fucked up."

"What you mean?" He said sitting up and putting his blunt out.

"Ight So, there's this bitch named Allison that I been fucking with since I was a sophomore in high school right, so I stopped fucking with her some months back and mind you she been having a nigga since we met and I met a shorty around the time i stopped fucking with her. But she knows some shit about me that could fuck up my scholarship. She already fucked up my relationship with ol girl now she trying to fuck with my lively hood." I told him.
He just looked at me, he started talking.

"What does she know?" I could tell he was pissed, he always told me not to trust bitches who show you that they ain't shit from jump, his exact words were "you can't turn a hoe to a house wife".

"The meds and the body." I said and by the look on his face, I knew I fucked up big time.

____________________________________
Didn't proof read.🙃

Y'all think Mason should talk to his daddy and hear him out?"
*I will talk about his upbringing more too.

Some of y'all might get notifications that I updated the old chapters but I'm only going back to fix the spacing.
Anyways, VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW 😘