Bella Leigh

THE GREAT.....

Honestly Being kidnapped opened my eyes to a lot of shit, most of my life was a fucking lie! It's been 3 months since I was taken and I almost gave up hope. The only thing the kept me going was one person and with them on my mind I knew I had to fight.

They fed me everyday three times and let be bathe once a week. I wasn't with this feeling like I was in jail shit! No gonna lie I wanna give up every day but I know I can't.

Stirring in my sleep I felt as if somebody was standing over me. I opened my eyes and slowly turned over.

"Ahhh! What the fuck !" I said pulling the covers over my body. Despite my current situation, my other situation had my body hot as hell and I couldn't sleep with covers or shirts and shorts.

"Get up, your being moved!" He yelled

Why the fuck was I being moved again. This is the third time this week. I'm assuming Mason and Mello are closer to getting me out of here.
Now it's been 3 months and I've almost given up hope. I'm missing the outside world and most of all Kacy. I promised her to be there for her every step of the way and I'm missing in action. Not like I can control it but damn I wish I was there.

"BITCH didn't I tell you to get up?" The man came back in yelling.

I jumped up quickly putting my clothes on and walking towards the door. Like the other moves I was probably being taken to meet my egg donor and Jay.

Since being with them I found out that my life was basically a lie. Starting with my father he actually wanted me. Here I was thinking all the moving me and my mama was doing when I was younger was because of her job but damn was I wrong this bitch was hiding from my daddy who had connections everywhere. We got to Louisville, Ky when she put her plan into motion once she heard my daddy died she didn't want to taint my memory of her so she faked having cancer and sent me to my brothers. Now that's how jay comes into play.

Jay, also known as Janson, who is Masons father was my fathers best friend until Jason got greedy and wanted everything that my father had. Now since my father was dead and his legacy and money went to Mello and Cario and I wouldn't get mine till I turned 21 they thought up the bright idea to kidnap me for money. But at this point I was tired of waiting so I'm planning my GREAT ESCAPE!

Starting now, I was about to get the hell away from these people.

******
On the car ride to the next location I was anxious.

"Why the hell are you over there fidgeting so much." My "mother" asked me.

"I gotta shit, I mean I could go right here but it's no telling how long it's gonna take to get there and I ain't tryna smell my own shit." I said shrugging my shoulders. I know I wouldn't do some nasty shit like that but they didn't.
Once I said that the security started laughing.

"All of y'all shut the hell up! NOW!" Jay screamed and the car went silent.

"Bella, shut the hell up, if you do some nasty shit like that I will have your mother beat your ass. Now sit back and don't say shit!" He said turning and looking back at me.

NOW! I screamed To my self in my head. Reaching up with the cuffs in my hand I wrapped them around the drivers neck. While Jay was turned my way I raised my leg up to kick him in the face.

Everything was happening so fast. The security that was in the seat behind me couldn't grab me fast enough when the car started swerving like crazy !

I felt the car lifting and then my body crashing into the door, then the seat, and the roof finally lading on the roof I realized that the car was turned over.

Groaning my body hurt so bad. I looked around to see everybody knocked out. So I started pushing myself to get out the truck. Since a guard was in the way I push him out first and made my way out. Looking around I saw that we where in the city but it was a bunch of abandoned houses. Looking around I seen a SUV similar to the one that I was just in and I took off to the first  yellow one that I saw.

Running inside I looked around as quick as I could and saw that the outside was just a front. The inside looked like it could be in a magazine. Listening closely I heard yelling, gun shots and a lot of foot steps.

BOOM! BOOM! CRASH!

"I know that  bitch is in here, find her"

Jumping i ran into a room , I looked around the room disoriented.

"I aint find shit in here check the rooms." I heard a deep voice yell.

"Clear." I heard another voice.

"Clear." Another voice, they were getting closer, shit I didn't have anywhere to run nor did I have a gun, i didn't think to grab one of the guards guns.

"Ok, think Bella, shit."I thought to myself.

This house wasn't big, but it wasn't small and with the room that i ran to being the far back, it gave me a little time to try and think, not much time but some time.

Thump, thump, thump, thump.

I heard the sound of thick boots stomping my way.

Hide. I thought to myself.

I'm sure they will look in the closet but that was my only option. I rushed to the closet.

They were getting closer.

My heart rate sped up. My breathing quickened.

My palms started to sweat.

Putting my hands over my mouth, I tried to be as quite as possible.

I heard the room door open.

"Nobody's here, let's go." His voice sound familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"Nigga, check the fucking closet."

"I forgot about the damn closet my bad." He said back.

The door opened.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed looking around then I saw him.

"MASON!" I yelled jumping on him.

_________________________________________

Only a few more updates left thennnnnn ........ THE SEQUEL!! 🙃🙃

💥Question for this chapter.....💥
🛑Who was Bella thinking about ?🛑
Cause bella got a secret 👀👀👀👀
I NEED 1️⃣0️⃣ comments for the next update!!!