Bella Leigh

"You wanna ride with me to Mello's house?" I asked Kacy when I walked into the living room.

"No, I'm about to call my mama and talk with her, she been bugging me about not going to see her. Hollin bout 'how you go to school 30mins away from home and I still don't see you, don't make me come down there.' She be trippin" She said shaking her head.

"Ok, I should be back, but since it's Saturday I might not."

"K. Love you, be safe."

"Love you too."

On my way to my brothers house I stopped at the local cafe and got me a pineapple smoothie and 2 donuts. I sat and ate for a while.
Looking up from my phone a saw a lady quickly walking to her car covering her face like she was hiding from somebody, since it wasn't my business I looked away.
About five minutes later I felt like somebody was staring a hole through me, when I looked around the cafe I didn't see anybody looking my way but when I looked out the door I saw the same lady the I saw running looking out her window at me, I could see her full face but I could tell she was looking at me.

Getting up out me seat I started walking towards the door since I saw her looking down at something.
As soon as I got to the door she sped off.

I found this whole scene odd, she looked vaguely familiar. Since she was gone I decided to go back and get my purse and keys. It was time for me to go. I definitely wasn't going to tell my brothers about this cause I knew they would put my security back on me.

Once I got to Mello's house I had his security buzz me in and I walked straight to my room I had here, I kind or wants in the mood to walk so I took me a nap.
*
*
Waking up from my nap, I brushed my teeth again in my attached bathroom. Walking down the steps I went towards Mello's den and I stopped when I heard my name.

"Bella doesn't need to know." I heard Cario say.

"I agree, at least not until we have all the facts." Mello said.

"Y'all don't think she deserves to know now?" A unknown voice asked.

"I honestly don't think should would be able to handle it if we had some false information." Mello said and I heard him sigh.

I wanted to know what the big secret was.

"Put her security back on her, just don't tell her." Cario said.

"I been did that, they been on her for a week since we found this bullshit out." Mello said.

"Good, we need to get on this shit quick cause I be damned if anybody does anything to her." Cario replied.

"Ight meeting over, y'all Nigga dismissed." I heard them say.

I ran to the kitchen where my brothers wife was and stuck up a conversation with her. When I looked my the entrance. I saw some of the men that assume where in the room leaving. When I felt like they were all gone I made my way back to where Mello's den was and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him yell.

"Hey, What y'all doing?" I asked as I walked further into the room.

"Not shit, when you get here." Cario asked.

"Not that long ago, and Alani I'm feeling some type of way towards you." I said putting my hands on my hips and tilting my head to the side.

"Why, the fuck I do." He asked.

"I gotta stop by here to see or hear from you. Why is that?"

"Cause yo lil ass always busy, you act like I don't text you Bellie B." He said calling my the nickname he gave me. The B stood for Baby.

"So, I haven't heard to voice."

"Again not my fault, you don't call me and phones work both ways." He replied back. He was right but I wasn't gone tell him that.

"I'm the little sister, you supposed to call me." I told him and mugged him in the head then sat next to him."

"Hit me again and ima take my damn belt off." He mean mugged me.

"Nigga I ain't scared, wassup?" I said jumping up and got in my fighting stance.

"Five seconds." Oh shit, I knew what that meant. Every time he said "five seconds" that meant he was gone squeeze my thighs, he's been doing that since I met him. It tickled, made me laugh and pissed me off at the same time, omg.

"Wait. Wait, Alani." I put my hands out.

"Hell Naa, you always wanna play. 4,3,2,-" He started counting and I ran behind Mello's disk and he was laughing cause he knew Cario wasn't gone stop till he got me.

"Please, I'm sorry. You the best big brother ever." I said fast out of breath.

"What the hell am I, nobody." Mello asked like he was offended.

"Matter fact, here Rio." She got out his dart quick and picked my up and carried me to Cario.

"Nooo, come on Melly, you supposed to be my favorite." I whined.

"Oh, for real, Ight bet." He said and took me from Mello. He started tickling me and squeezing my thighs. I almost peed myself.

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I'm sorry!!!" I said laughing so hard that I was crying.

"Yea I bet, but naa we need to talk to you."

After we settled down we down, they started talking .

"We need you stay away from all parties until further notice. We can't really explain why cause we don't know all the details but stay out them shits." Cario said to me.

"Ok. I mean I didn't plan on going to any anytime soon so that's fine." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So, you fucking with any more lil niggas at ya school? I still don't know if I wanna beat yo ass or not." Cario said and Mello chuckled. Cario had a way of making the most serious shit funny without even trying.

"I'm not about to have this conversation with y'all, I'm still scarred from the last time I was over here and I answered my phone." I said palming my face and sighed.

"You Scarred, nigga I definitely didn't need to know what some bucket head ass nigga wanted to do to you." Cario said with his face turned up. Me and Mello busted out laughing at him.

"Ok, this is my que to leave. I will be back for thanks giving break. Bye love you both." I said getting up to leave.

"Don't bring nobody home with yo ass either, I ain't in the right mind frame to be meeting ya lil friends."

"You ain't my daddy nigga!!" I yelled slamming the door. I wasn't leaving tonight so I just walked to my room and got on my laptop to keep my self busy till Fallon was done cooking.

I loved the time I spent with my brothers, we had 15years worth of memory to make up for. Being with them kept my mind off everything that happened at school.

But eventually I was going to have to go back and I was going to make sure I talked to Mason, rather he wanted to or not. I may have spent a short time with him but I could feel that him being the way he was towards me was forced and I was going to get to the bottom of it!

____________________________________
Didn't proof read🙃
This chapter was a little boring but it's building up to some thing 😏.

Btw HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO ME !!! 🎊

Next update will be Monday‼️

Vote, Comment, Follow