Scooter part 1

When it all falls apart...
1 Month later....

"Scooter, bring me some ice cream out the freezer." Kacy said yelling from the bed room. She was every bit of 5 months Pregnant and working my damn nerves.

Lately shit has been rocky with the family so me and Kacy been cooped up in the house for about a week.

It's been a Month since Bella's been missing, after Mello's plan and a video call from who ever had Bella; we still don't know where she is. a lot of shit happened after that call that changed Mason in the worst way.

Flashback : 1 month ago.... Melo's plan.
3:15
"I got a text the said somebody was going to video chat us at 6:30 and to be on stand by." Mello told us once Mason came back from seeing his moms.

"So we wait like sitting ducks?" I asked pissed off. Bella has become my sister and just like Kaoria i was coming tough behind my sisters.

"As much as I wanna run down on who ever has her, we still don't know who it is. So yea we have no choice but to be sitting ducks." He said mugging me. I didn't mean any disrespect but it's been 3 days.

                                   * * *

6:25

"Y'all ready?" Cario asked.
Yea's and yes boss where heard from around the room. Everybody was walking around like a dark cloud was over our heads. To them Bella was their little sister some their only sister so I know they were feeling some type of way.

"In five minutes I want all monitors running. Every transmitter, transmitting! Everybody needs to be on alert while the call is happening, if you can recognize anything; I mean anything I don't care if it's a damn fly in the wall YOU BETTER POINT THAT SHIT OUT !" Mello said looking at his men in the room.
"Incoming call in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

We all stirred at the the screen waiting for the person to pop up.
The first sign that this wasn't a normal call was how long the phone was ringing. We picked up on our hand but the phone was still ringing. Which let me know that we mostly like weren't going to get anything on them no matter how good our tech guy is. But I decided to be hopeful.

When the screen came up we saw Bella laying on a dirty mattress in nothing but her panties and bra.

Feeling the tension in the room I looked around and saw everybody with angry expressions, but when I finally got to Mason I actually saw tears in his eyes. At this moment I knew the type of feeling he had for Bella. Knowing him all my life I've never seen him shed a tear over anything except for my moms and brother funeral.

"Ahhh, the gangs all here." The voice come said.
We couldn't see the face cause its was blurred out. They also had something to disguise their voice.

"As you can see Bella is here, I can't say she hasn't been harmed but she here." The caller said laughing.

"So what's the move? What the fuck do you want?" Mello said.

"2Mill, no less. I will give you a drop off date time and place. Or and before I forget Mason we want your life, so watch your back." The voice said laughing.

"Fuck you mean, watch my back? Show yo face pussy ass nigga! Got me fucked up." Mason yelled now standing up, pissed.

"In do time, but when I do I hope your prepared!" The voice said and hung up.

"Check in." Mello yelled around the room.

"Boss, the signal was bouncing off the cell towers close the some dirt roads. The area is pretty much vacant aint but a few warehouse out there. Three at the most." One of the tech guys said.

"Lets get the whole team together we hitting every one." Mello said pulling his phone out.

About 20mins later we had everybody in Mello's basement and ready for instructions on what to do.

"We splitting up into four groups of 30. Three groups we hit a specific warehouse. The other group will be on look out and stand by." Mello stated.

"Me, Cario, Mason and Scooter will lead the groups. Groups are are 1-4 , the number you were handed when you walked in has a address to meet with your leader at. We move out in 3 hours." Mello continued and walked out.

                                      * * *

3 house later.

"Make sure your ear pieces are working and your guns are off safety, shoot first ask questions later! No fuck ups. If you hesitate that's your life. Our main goal is to get Bella back, if you kill them niggas in the process that's a plus but Bella is TOP priority. LETS MOVE OUT!" I told me team as we started loading in the car.

Pulling up towards the street the the warehouse was on, it was dark mostly trees and no sign of anybody. The closer we got the more I felt like something was wrong.

The tree warehouses weren't far about a bout a half a mile at the most but I felt like this shit was too easy. The went through lengths to make sure their identity wasn't compromised but they let us get their location so easily. Naa I wasn't feeling that.

"Y'all I don't like this shit." I said talking into my ear piece.

"I'm with Scooter, this shit is too easy." Cario said agreeing with me.

"Just be careful, I don't wanna risk her really being in here and we leave cause of a feeling." Mello said back to us.

Approaching as close as we could with out being too close to get noticed we stepped out.

"Watch all surrounding. Let go." As we moved the feeling for worse. I knew we were the first to arrive to our warehouse so I let them know we were there.

"STOP!" One of the works yelled making us come to a stop.

"Y'all here that." He said and everybody stood still.

"ITS A FUCKING BOMB!........"

_________________________________________

Whewww, it's been a while 😂.

But it still ain't over yet. I'm definitely ending this book at about 50 or so chapters but this is just the beginning of the action I got some more twist coming!

(((((VOTE))))), COMMENT, SHARE!!! 🗣🗣🗣