2nd Page: Catalyst

Grimoire Tower
—————————

Silence reigned within the Grimoire Tower, countless eyes gazing upon Asta's form. His Grimoire was running late? It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say many people were baffled.

"Ehm...try again next year?" Even the Wizard of the Tower was baffled, someone not receiving a Grimoire? That was a new one, even for someone as old as he.

"Asta...not getting chosen for a Grimoire...him, he of all people...?" Even (Y/N) was baffled as he forgot his own Grimoire in his hands, though it didn't react.

"What?!" Asta yelled out dejectedly, countless words of mock barraging him from the surrounding mages, calling him pathetic.

Before Asta could continue to be ridiculed, two bright, flashing lights caught the attention of everyone within the tower.The first was a peerless, powerful golden light, a Grimoire descending upon the hands of its new owner, the owner being no other than Yuno, making all those from the Church feel immense pride.

The second was an intense violet colored light, massive amounts of mana rolling off the Grimoire in waves as it descended upon its new owners' arms.

The owner was a girl with vibrant pink hair, matching pink eyes. Her attire complimenting her smooth pearly white skin, with her hair being in a "Half-up half-down" hairstyle, and a bow on the back of her hair. Her attire consisted of something the author doesn't know the name of.

The second Grimoire, radiating a powerful lilac light, landed in the girls hands as she embraced it to her chest, quickly turning.

Gasps erupted through the tower, and even the Wizard, keeper of this towers', eyes were wide.Why was this so?

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as he came a realization on two topics.First, both the Grimoires on Yuno and the girls' hands both had Four-Leaf Clovers, and second...his own Grimoire...it held no Clovers...

"Two Four-Leaf Clovers...so coool!" A shout erupted in the tower, followed by many more shouts of glee. Though some were happy, around the shadowed corners, not everyone was celebrating...

"I'm going to become the Wizard King!" Yuno and the girl both said at the same time, then lightly glaring at each other. Cheers erupted from all sides once again.

"As expected of Lady Alice! So cooool~!" A girl squealed as she looked at the now named Alice in pride.

"She's the Hellian families' pride and joy! It's only natural she'd get the best!" Another voice shouted from the crowd as the girl, Alice, began walking towards some people in fancy clothing, nobility most likely.

'Father, Mother! I promise to become the Wizard King, no matter what...' The girl silently vowed to herself as she approached the group of people, most of them congratulating her as one of the girls of the group, only a little older looking than Alice hugged the girl in glee.