2

I dont know how long I had been running I was so lost in my thoughts that I didnt realize a crowd had surrounded me. Stopping the treadmill I pull out my ear buds raiding an eyebrow." Um can I help you?"

One steps forward." Your amazing, how can you run that long, so hard?" Really that fast? I could run so much faster. I shrug." I've been running for years, I just can." Many leave shaking their heads.

I hop off moving to a mat to do push ups. After about 300 I stop beginning on sit ups. After about 400 of those i stop getting up. I grab some water from a cooler then sit on a bench taking a break.

Kirishima plops down next to me equally as sweaty." Its getting late dude, I'm going home." He says grinning, showing his razor sharp teeth. I liked his teeth." Yah I'm going home to, have to start that math homework." He nods getting up. I do as well. We both go in. I get changed. Right as I leave my stall I hear the shower turn on. Well it's time for me to leave.

Grabbing my bag I leave, not looking back.

Getting home I immediatly rush to my room pulling out my homework. I quickly finish having learned the topic a while ago.

Then i head to the back yard seeing my father standing there." Your late, 2 hours extra as punishment." I sigh this was going to be a long night.

The next day I was extremely tired. And was sporting a massive purple bruise on my left side down to my hip. Not to mention my knuckles were red and blue as well. I'll have to do my best to keep them hidden.

Making it to class I sit in the back tired and in pain. I didnt have time to look for any pain pills in the medicine cabinet. I was already running late for school as it was.

I do my best to pay attention. That's when the door slams open the door rushing in. Looking up I see its him. My idol, the one person I feel I've been living for for all these years,ALLMIGHT.

He then begins explaining that we'll be doing an exercise outside fighting each other. We could wear our hero costume. I didnt have a hero costume yet. When I was little I had drawn one. But my father was quick to shut it down since the costume was based on my female gender instead of my Male one.

I just stay in the pe uniform. There was an extra person so I was chosen to sit out for the time being.

Getting up front the bleachers, I walk over to Allmight.

"Hay allmight can I ask you something?" He looks down." Why of course young nagisa." I take a deep breath." Have you ever been in a situation where your forced to do something, But its not really you?"

He stares at me." Young nagisa are your trying to tell my something?" I smile shaking my head." No it's just a question." He sighs." Be you young nagisa. Dont let anyone tell you who you are or aren't. Be who you where ment to be." I smile nodding before walking back over to my seat. But who was I ment to be. I was born a female. I want to be a female. But am I truely suppose to be a female.

Sitting back on the bench, I could focas on anything else other then that question. Who am I really? "Na- nagi-nagisa can you here me." Looking up I see allmight trying to get my attention." Nagisa your up. Your going to be playing a citizen in this round." Looking up I nod. It was the last round.

I walk to the training area into the building. The villian ties me up placing me right next to the bomb but behind it so I'm hidden from view. Lida actually tied my hands pretty tight. Theres a ding telling me the match started. I sit there bored. My side hurt. When I get home I'm going to grab some pills.

Everything was quiet and I was ok n the verge of taking a nap when suddenly theres booms from down stairs and I hear lida fighting someone. Suddenly something shoots through the floor. I gasp as i start falling trying t ok remove my hands from the bind. My eyes wide when I realize the rope was too tight. The floor was coming close. At the last second I pull my hand free prepared to have some shadows catch me but it was to late. I hit the ground with a loud crack. All I felt was pain. Something warm flooded around my body. What was it? Did I pee? Damn that's embarrassing.

Suddenly I hear faint screaming and yelling. It was muffled so I couldnt hear very well. I couldnt open my eyes either. What was going on again? Im so tired. I just want to take a nap. Yah I'll take a nap and when I wake up I'll ask what's going on.

"No, no nagisa dont go to sleep. Damit hes not breathing." Was that allmight? Why did he sound so distraught? It doesnt sound right when he says it. Suddenly I feel someone tear my shirt apart. I open my eyes reaching up to grab them. No they cant know. I see it was allmight. He gasps at the sight of my side and wrapped breasts blushing a bit. My arm falls. I didnt have the strength to move any more. My eyes close again. He knew, fathers going to kill me.

Waking up I find myself in an all white room. A hospital room. Looking around i notice the machines around me holding bags of water and blood connecting to my right arm. I had a blue cast on my right leg and had tubes portraying from my right wrist.