23

It's been 3 days since I sent my beasts to search for kirishima. Theres been no luck. I myself have been skipping school and going home to search for him. Pro heroes have been searching non stop for him like they did Bakugo. Only this time we had no leads and they werent in there usual bar. I was so worried about kiri, about what they could be doing to him right this second that I couldn't sleep, eat or do anything without snapping on someone. I was panicked and wanted nothing more then my boyfriend back.

I sit on the roof of the school looking over the city. It was night, my powers were most powerful right now. A perfect time to spread even more shadows across this land. I sit in silence until a hand is placed on my shoulder. Turning around I sit there stunned.

There stood kiri." K-kiri?" He smiles." I love you." Tears fall from my eyes. Wiping them away I panic when I notice kiri's gone." Kiri, kiri, KIRI WHERE ARE YOU. PLEASE!" I break down sobbing. Why does life hate me? Why am I so weak? Why cant I protect the ones I love? Why was I the one to be cursed? Why did I have to be chosen? Curling into a ball I stay there. I must of passed out because the next thing I know I'm waking up in the nurses office. Sitting up I notice my shoes are gone. Looking around the office I couldn't find them. Recovery girl wasnt in here at the moment either so I just leave. I walk to class, the soft pitter patter is the only thing that can be heard in the almost silent halls. My stomach growls but I ignore it. Opening the class 1A door I step in ignoring the looks I get. Walking over to my desk I sit  placing my head down. I fall asleep.

                            Dream
Looking around I see I'm standing on a doc infront of a building. The building looked old and worn down. Another thing I noticed was that we were in the middle of the ocean. What the hell? Opening the door it doesnt make a sound as if It had just been oiled.

It leads down a dark hallway. Looking through the doors I see nothing but old furniture and tools. Opening the last door all the way to the far end I stop. Chills go up my arms and my stomach drops.

                            Bakugo
Nagisa finaly decided to join us for class, but then she stuck her head down. I know shes still upset about shi**yhair, but damn girl. 10 minutes after she falls asleep she starts talking in her sleep. She kept saying kiri. Sighing Itry my best to tune her out. It was working until she started crying. Ok this was getting ridiculous. Getting up I start shaking her awake." Nagisa, nagisa wake the f*ck up." Suddenly her eyes snap open revealing black eyes with red pupils. Backing up more tears stream down her face.

"Nagisa what's wrong? Why are you crying. Deku asks worridly standing up. She shakes his head." I-I-its kiri I-I found him." We stand there shocked. Until smiles spread across our faces even mine. At that moment she completely just breaks down." I have to go." She waves her arms creating a portal. She jumps through. Right as the portal begins to close I jump through as well.

Inside I didnt know what to think. I was still standing in the school only everything was decayed, dark and dirty.  Vines and roots covered the ground even though we were inside. Some were even moving. Nagisa turns around to look at me sighing." Why did you jump through. This place is toxic to humans." I stare at her surprised before shaking my head." You know where shit*yhair is. I'm coming with you to get him."

Her face softens." I'm sorry bakugo, but this is simply too-""WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT TRYIMG TO TAKE ON EVERYTHING? We may not necessarily be friends but shit*tyhair is better then all those extras in the classroom.

I sigh, I dont feel like fighting." Fine you can come. Kirishima's located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean in what appears to be a warehouse of sorts. How it's there I dont know. Kiri was in-" I bite my lip contemplating on whether I should continue. When bakugo motions for me to I finaly tell him." He's being held in a small room hanging by his wrists. When I saw him he was unconsious." A blank look crosses bakugos face and for just a moment did I feel fear. Fear of what bakugo was now going to do now that he held such a delicate piece of information. Turning around I watch as he suddenly walks into one of the monotone deserted classrooms and starts blowing things up. I leave him for a few minutes just letting him get his anger out. When I walk into the classroom, I recognized nothing. I could barely tell it even was a classroom anymore." As much as I would love for us to stay and chat in my world. We need to get you out of here. The air here is deadly and I dont know how long it will take to begin affecting you. I open another gate, this one outside the boys locker room so bakugo can grab his hero costume. While waiting I look at my phone. Suddenly a strang smell waffled through my nose  and I felt really tired. Turning around i stumble to hang onto the wall. I see midnight." Midnight?" I then black out.