10

She stares at me." W-what? Nagisa its me uraraka." I frown." I'm sorry but you have the wrong person." She frowns again tears swelling in her eyes." I know it's you, can you not remember?" I stare at her confused. I was created a little over a month ago how was I to remember anything?" Listen I'm sorry about your friend, but I have to go." Just as I turn away she runs back in front of me." Wait, please just let me show you a few people, and see if you recognized them." I sigh nodding. If it will get this chick off my back I'll do it. She pulls out her phone and calls a few people.

I wait until shes done. After she walks back over.

She starts trying to make small conversations with me which I answer as quickly as possible. Soon my phone rings. Picking it up I see its tomura.

"Hello?"

"Aww nagisa how is your shopping trip going?" I smile.

"Its really fun I found these cute dresses I was going to try on, but then I ran into this girl. She insists I know her and her friends which Is strange-"

"Nagisa get out of there. Their heroes who want to use you to get to master. We're coming to get you." Hanging up I drop my stuff making a run for it. I head for the door running into 2 guys. One with red hair and the other with blond. Muttering a sorry I continue running.

I run to the nearest alleyway cloaking myself in my shadow waiting for the familiar warp gate. Soon its appears and i jump through. I land into Dabi's arms. "Are you ok nagisa? Did they hurt you at all?" He asks a worried look on his face. I shake my head.

"No they didnt. I was wondering why she was so persistent? Them being heroes explains it." He nods kissing my forehead and rubbing my head." Its ok nagisa, if anyone ever tries to hurt you we'll kill them first." Toga says from a bar seat grinning.

I smile to her." Thanks toga, I dont know what I would do without you guys. Your my family." A bitter taste went through my mouth as I said that.

For the rest of the day I just hang out with everyone. That night when I go to bed I have strange dreams.

Dreams
A brown haired girl and green haired boy sat next to me. We were at lunch." Yah of course were friends." Replies the boy smiling. The girl just nods eating.

It changes to reveal a boy with red hair. I could see myself. He was putting something on my wrist." I will protect you, nagisa. Today and always, even if our relationship doesnt work out."

I wake up at that moment with a gasp. What was that? Who were those people? How do I know them if I was only created a while ago? Confusing thought swirl around my head. Soon I get up. Toga was up." Hay nagisa do you want to go to the park and kill?" She asks excited. I shrug." I'll go to the park with you but I dont want to kill." She nods." O by the way when we get back tomura wants to talk to you. I nod and we leave.

Arriving back at the bar I walk over to tomura.

"Yes nagisa we have an important mission for you. Today is the UA sports festival. You are to go only to observe. Observe what we cant see from the TV." I nod. This was exciting .

I make it to the sports festival. I scale the building sitting at the very top. Great view.
Soon the battles begin and I watch as each competitor struggles to reach the end.

I was so into the battles I forgot to evaluate them. Soon it was the end. Up next was a boy named midoriya and todoroki. Strange I feel like I know them. Suddenly my dream from before flashes through my head giving me a headache." Damn". The match starts I was on edge. I had a bad feeling. Something was going to happen. Midoriya uses his quirk a few times breaking his bones and rodorokis ice.

They seem to exchange some words before suddenly fire consumes todorokis side. What he can use fire too? Midoriya activates his quirk and they both lunge. My hearts stops and my gut reaches. This is it, this was what I was feeling. If either of them takes that head on there dead. Gulping i jump down activating my hardening quirk. I land between the two. I put up a shadow barrier pushing against both forces. I gasp as I see my barrier cracking, fire and ice leaking through. I try reainforcing it some more but it was no use. My barrier breaks. I see midoriya coming towards me in slow motion still ready to punch todoroki. I stand in front of him taking the blast head on. I could survive this. I will. I need to figure out those dreams. Until then I wont die.

Soon the blast dispates. Im left standing there in pain. Looking back up I see midoriya passed out on the other side of the ring. Suddenly my vision woes blurry and I collapse on the ground unconscious.

Kirishima

I want watch in horror as a figure with short white hair jumps down from the roof in between todorokis and midoriyas attack. A swirl of shadows block both attacks from hitting each other for a few seconds before the barrier breaks crushing the person inside. Debris from the ring and brick wall explode and fly everywhere. Looking up dust was everywhere. When it clears my heart shatters. There stood nagisa slouched over before falling to the ground unconscious." NAGISA." I yell running to the railing jumping down. I run to her unconsious form shocked. She had a hardened quirk just like mine. What, she didnt have that before did she? I didnt know what to do but pick her up cradling her to my chest. Just then teachers and medical staff flood the area. Midnight pulls nagisa from my arms and Aizawa pulls me away from here." No, no,no I just got her back, no." Shes taken away into he building. I just got my nagisa back and she may not even make it.

**************************************

Sorry this chapter is late. I've been having a lot going on between school, work and I recently had a death in my family. So I'll try to update when I can!!