7

"Where were you?" Turning I see Aizawa standing there with his hair tied back and a p***** off look on his face. I turn around hiding my right arm from his sight. This isn't something he needs to see." O I was at the park, but I fell asleep on the swing. I just woke up and came here." I lie smiling as if nothing had happened." What's wrong with your arm?" Looking down at my arm I shrug." O this on my way home I fell on it. Nothing to worry about."

He glares at me." Show me your arm NOW!" I had never seen him this angry. I cover my mouth as I suddenly start coughing. Pulling away I see blood, lots of it. Looking back up to Aizawa I see his worried face before my vision suddenly starts to swirl and darken.

I wake with a gasp finding myself in another hospital room. Aizawa was in his sleeping back on the floor sleeping. Looking down I see another cast on my right arm. Damn I hate these things, there so itchy and smelly. The door opens and surprisingly its recovery girl. "My, my misery you gave us all quite the scare. You've been asleep for three days." I sigh." You want to tell me how you sustained such injuries." Gulping I look away seeing my now awake teacher staring at me." I um was blowing off steam. Normally i fight when that happens. But this opponent was different. He was fighting to kill. He broke my arm and punched me in the gut. I was only able to make it out because I sent his mind into the shadow realm." They stare at me confused." What's the shadow realm?" Aizawa asks. I shiver at the thought closing my eyes." I've only been there once myself. When I was younger and experimenting with my quirk I lost control. The shadows ended up turning on me entering my eyes." Taking a deep breath I look at them." My quirk is an extreamily dangerous one. Other teleportation quirks work the same way but your transferred from one place to somewhere else in the same world. Mine does not. I'm able to transfer a persons mind and consciousness into that world. There physical body Isn't there but they might as well be." I stop taking a deep breath.

"Nagisa we need to know, what makes the shadow realm so dangerous?" Aizawa asks removing his sleeping bag sitting in a chair.

When I'm calmed down enough I continue." The shadow realm is pretty much an exact replica of this world only without people. Its covered in shadows not enough to not see but that's not what makes it so scary. It's the creatures that reside there. Whatever happens to you in the shadow realm follows you back to this world. For example if I went and were to break my arm. When I returned my arm would be broken somehow. I don't use this power often because its beyond evil. That realm is a place that should have never been discovered, what lies within are things worse then what people can even dream of." I say looking away from them." How do you know so much about that world?" Recovery girl asks. "Because when I was sent there, I couldnt find a way back. I was there for two weeks. And part of me didnt come back." They both stare at me wide eyed.

"What do you mean part of you didnt come back." Gulping I look at them. "I died there, one of those creatures got me. Some how shortly after I returned to my body and found myself in a hospital. My body was shutting down. They had me on life support for 3 months and I slowly got better. I know something was taken from me because just before I died there I saw one of the creatures pull a bright light from my body. I can only assume it was my soul."

Aizawa looked like I just killed his cat. "Um are you ok? I dont really know what to say in this situation." I smile" yah I'm pretty much fine, though I have to be careful using my quirk even more now because since then I can control more." Recovery girl nods but Aizawa sighs." Your just like Midoriya, a problem child." He says ruffling my hair.

The room goes silent again." The class is in the waiting room, even bakugo. They've been worried sick about you." Recovery girl says. I slumber back down into the bed pulling the covers over my head.

"I dont want to see them." Aizawa sighs" At least let them say what they have to say, they've been bugging me for three days about you. Any more and I'm not coming to school Monday." I sigh sitting up." Fine." He smiles. He opens the door leaving. Recovery girl follows as well.

A few minutes later my door bangs open to reveal all of my class mates. "NAGISA" suddenly I'm engulfed in multiple bone crushing hugs. "Suffocating." I manage to get out. They let me go smiling." Nagisa we're all very sorry. We didnt realize we we're ignoring you and how you felt. We we were stupid, could you ever forgive us." Iida says bowing along with everyone else. I smile." Yah I forgive you, I was just in my feelings at the time. I've never had to be a girl before since I was 5 I've been told I had to act like a Male. Being a girl is definitely different. Still cant stand the skirts." The girls laugh while the guys blush for some reason.

For the next hour I just hand out with everyone getting to know them better. Everyone was super nice. I even had a nice conversation with bakugo and the  possibilities with his quirk. Soon visiting hours were ended and everyone was told to leave. Everyone left except kirishima." You know when I first met you I was scared. You made me feel a way I had never felt before. And then when you stormed out like that and weren't in class the next day. I didnt know what to think. Then I learned you were in the hospital. I couldnt wait to see you, just to make sure you were ok." He sighs looking at me. Before I know it he suddenly leans forward planting a quick kiss on my lips.

I smile a blush spreading across my face." I like you too kirishima." He smiles again before walking backwards over to the door, almost tripping over his own feet making me laugh." I'll see you tommorow." I nod. He opens the door leaving." Yah I'll see you tommorow, kirishima." I say touching my lips.