3

Looking down then notice something. I was in a HOSPITAL GOWN. Who changed me. O god they knew. I have to get out of here. Reaching over I turn the machine off. I then proceed to pull the tubes out until theres no more. When theres none I grab the wheel chair next to the bend pulling it to me before plopping down into it. I'm in so much trouble. If dad finds out they know, hell have to change my identity again and we'll have to move. I dont want to move. I like my class, even if it's only been two days.

I rule over to the door opening it. Nobody was in the halls. Rolling out I see and elevator to my right. Pressing the button, it opens. I take it to the bottom level looking around. Everyone from class 1A sat in the waiting room with a scared and sad expression on there faces. My heart stops as I see allmight and recovery girl taking to my father. O s***, backing up I press the up button. Before it can close though uraraka looks up spotting me."NAGISA, YOUR OK." Im going to kill that girl. Everybody in the lobby looks to me. I gulp pressing the button for the doors to close. Why were they taking so long. My father runs over stopping the doors just they close." He grins pulling my chair from the elevator, dropping to his knees and hugging me." Was this real? My father's never hugged me before. Was he just playing the part of a worried parent or did he actually care?

Allmight and recovery girl walk over." Nagisa it's good to see your up. But you shouldn't be up yet. You still need to rest. It was a very close call but we were able to save your life. Somehow me dying didn't realy stir any feelings. Its like I wouldnt of cared.

He pulls away a smile on his face. A warm feeling spreads through my chest. What was this feeling?

"Excuse me I'd like to take my son home now." Allmight steps forward." I'm sorry Mr. Shadow, but for the time being we cannot allow that. Nagisa is to remain in our care. If you would like to step up stairs into his room we can finish explaining to you why?" I've seen my father flpretty mad before, but the look an his face after allmight said that was enough to tell me that if allmight wasnt allmight, the all powerful hero, he would have killed him and burned the body. My father sighs.

"Of course I only want what's best for my son. He grabs my wheel chair and pushes me in. Recovery girl steps in as well. Allmight looks at the elevator before ducking and stepping in. If it wasnt such a series situation right now I would of died laughing. Poor allmight and to duck down leaning against the wall the whole time.

When we get to the top I'm immediatly wheeled into my room. Allmight shuts the door." Now that were in a more private place we can discuss the matters at hand." Nagisa was involved in a life threatening situation that could have ended his life. Though when rushed to the hospital for treatment of his wounds it was discovered that he was harboring more then just from this incident. Nagisa has 3 broken ribs and 2 fractured ribs on his left side. We dont want to consider child abuse or anything too rash yet until this matter is investigated thourally by child protective services , but for the time being Nagisa will be taken from your care." My father looked p*****.

"Another matter to be discussed is your child's gender. On her records its stated that shes a Male, but when treating her it was clear that that was not the case. It is illegal to lie on government records. You can go to jail for a very long time Mr. shadow. Why is it that you lied on your daughters records?"

A scared look crosses my father's face and a feeling af satisfaction spreads through my body. Hes been caught, he cant escape now.

If free, me and mother both. He suddenly chuckles." Well I guess I've been caught, not that I'm worried. Why wouldnt I lie on her records. Shes a disgrace. She was suppose to be born a Male but her wordless mother couldnt even give me that much. Then she got this idea on being a hero. She cant even protect herself from falling from a falling building. Tell me theirs nothing more worthless. Not to mention I've trained the brat for over 10 years in intensive martial arts and self defense and she still cant amoung to anything. I knew I should have killed her the day she was born. The only reason shes still alive is because I have bigger plans for her." He says grinning.

My heart sunk and tears fell from my eyes. That's what he thought of me. It's not really a bigger shocker it just really hurts being told out loud in front of two other people. But hes right, I shouldn't be alive. My brother should have lived and I should have died. He could of made father so proud. Instead he got be. A disappointment of a daughter. A child that couldnt stand up for herself. A child that couldnt amoung to anything.

I couldnt amoung to anything. I didnt deserve to live in this world. I was just taking up space, eating food someone else could eat. I took the spot in survival my brother should of had and now I was paying the price.

That's enough Mr, shadow. Your under arrest for documentation fraud." Suddenly the door opens and in walks 6 people. Four men wore police outfits and the other two wore suits. They handcuff my father a drag him out. The whole way out my father glared at me and when he was gone I could do nothing, but deflate.