25

Standing their I mull over my options. I didnt have many. One plan did come to mind though but if it failed, everyone not on on the villians side was dead. Sighing I nod." Ok, I'll join you just please put kiri down." He drops kiri who groans in pain. It took everything in me to stop myself from storming over there and ripping out his heart.

Walking over to him I bend down kissing him on the lips. His hes slowly open to reveal the red orbs I've grown to love." I love you kirishima. I love you so much it hurts. I'm sorry I hadn't come sooner, maybe then you wouldnt have had to endure all of this. It's my fault." He reaches up placing a hand on my cheek. I kiss it clutching him as if he were my life line.

"I love you too lily. Please stay with me. With us." I smile not answering." Kiri, when I stand I need you to wake up Aizawa. I know your in pain right now but if this is to work I need the heros awake and ready." He nods sitting up.

I stand walking over to my father and Tomura. Standing in front of my father I sigh. Bye dad." Are you ready?" Father asks a smirk on his face. I nod and without warning my hand surges forward into his chest grabbing the organ that circulates his blood. At first he looked shocked. He then shakes his head." O, but father isnt this what you wanted. A daughter that was a literal killing machine. A villian. Tomura reaches out to grab me but before he can I rip the organ out. Blood encased my whole hand and lower arm.

Shadow barriers surround me and the heros. The bonus for the first time in this whole ordeal finaly move. They screech out making me cover my ears in pain. They suddenly lunge at my domes and start banging on them. I can keep up one barrier easily but with so much pressure on two, the bonus werent making this easy. Holding my hands out I look over to kiri. He was waking up the heros.

I smile opening a portal outside my dome. My shadow beast burst through lunging at the nomus. But it was no use. Nomus were dissipating my beasts in one blow. They werent strong enough and I cant keep to barriers up with this pressure. If so the barriers will slowly shrink and crush us unless I release them. Another idea pops into my head.

I had 10% chance of making it out of here alive. Everyone else had a 45%, still low but it was higher then mine. With that though I drop my barrier hearing a scream. Looking to the side I see kiri himself banging on the dome. I smile trying to reassure him. Some of the heros as well tried breaking the dome. But now I was easily able to hold it up even with a tremendous amount of pressure. Turning I crack my knuckles.

Nomus throw punches and kicks. As well as their quirks which if I say are very strange. Ive seen quirks like theres but it's like these quirk are nock of versions. They dont work as well as the originals.

I dont know how much longer I could continue to fight these beings. I havent eaten since kiri was kidnapped and my healing quirk has slowed tremendously. Wounds covered my body. They werent healing. Spitting out some blood I'm suddenly bashed in the head. The impact makes me fall to my knees gasping in pain. The dome around the heros flickers for a moment.

I cant beat them. I need to get the heros out of here. I make it back to my feet dodging another blow. I jump up landing on a nomus head. Using all of my strength I raise my hands lifting the dome. The dome moves up towards the opening I fell through. Kiri and the heros bang on the dome pleading for me to stop and let them help. I shake my head." I love you kiri, I always will!" With that the dome reaches the top and the floor close again.

Releasing the dome I sigh with relief. Ok now to destroy this place. Gathering all of the shadows I can in my weak state they slam into a small part of the wall making a small hole appeal. The shadows return to there place. Water forces its way through forcing the wall to open up more. It gives way and the room fills with water. The nomu I was standing on grabs my ankle pulling me down. No, no, no. I struggle but it was no use. My mouth and nose fill with water. I couldn't breath. Looking up I smile to myself.

Dont forget me kiri!

                       Kirishima
I watch as nagisa bends down kissing me on the lips before she starts speaking." I love you kirishima. I love you so much it hurts. I'm sorry I hadn't come sooner, maybe then you wouldnt have had to endure all of this. It's my fault." My heart swells with love. I really love nagisa, I really do. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Just imagining a life with out nagisa makes me want to cry."I love you too lily. Please stay with me. With us." She doesnt answer, but a small smile was evident on her face.

" Kiri, when I stand I need you to wake up Aizawa. I know your in pain right now but if this is to work I need the heros awake and ready." She says, then
places me down standing. I try to get up as well but my body screamed no.

She walks over to her father and right before my eyes she shoves her hand through his chest ripping out his heart. In that moment all hell breaks lose. Nomus lundge for her just as she throws up two barriers. One around us and one for herself.