13

"Wheres kiri? I need to see him." I say trying to get up from my bed to leave. Aizawa pushes me back down. "I'll get him just stay there." He says getting up. I nod. He leaves and I wait for kiri. After a few minutes the door bangs open and I'm suddenly engulfed in a warming hug. I snuggle into his chest feeling safe.

After a while I yet again was transferred to the regular clinic. Recovery girl healed me a lot but I was to still stay in bed and rest. Kiri and my classmates let me copy their notes for class so I was all caught up.

After a few weeks of this I was aloud to go to class. I've had no more incidents so far either which is good.

I was sad, tommorow everyone who was picked durning the sports festival is going for their internship.

I would be left behind since I never participated. Unless you count the end. Walking to class I sit in my regular spot next to kiri. Class goes by boringly since I learned all of this already. Soon lunch comes. I sit next to kiri who was practically bouncing for joy. I smile, I was happy for him. His dream was becoming closer and closer to reality.

Half way through lunch I stop eating, not very hungry. Actually I hadn't been hungry for a few days. Which is weird because I love food. Especially sushi.

Sighing I walk back to class alone. I dont know why I just didnt feel like myself. I didn't feel the necessity to eat, sleep. I didnt feel like myself. Nobody was in the classroom when I return. I think after school I'll go to the club and fight.

Everybody soon returns. Kiri kept staring at me. Wonder why. The bell rings signaling for the end of class. Getting up I'm about to leave when I suddenly feel arms wrap around my body. Turning I see its kiri." Kiri," I squeal hugging back. He laughs pulling away." What's the matter are you feeling ok?"

I shrug." I dont know, why am I acting strangely?" He nods." O sorry, I guess I'll try to act like my normal self." He shakes his head." Is it about me going away tommorow? I dont have to g-" I lean forward covering his mouth with my hand." Kiri your going to the internship, whether I have to drag you there or not. This is a step closer to your dream. Dont let me drag you down." He sighs." Your not dragging me down, I just worry for you." I kiss him." I love you too kiri, but rest assured I will be fine. Since all of 1-A will be at their internships I'll just hang out with Aizawa or class 1-B maybe I'll learn something from their quirks." He sighs," ok but be safe." I nod, smiling we both leave the classroom.

Kiri goes home I go to the club. A different one though from before.

The night goes by quick. I kick some a** thankfully not running into that muscle guy from before. I earn a good lump some of money before heading home. My stomach hurt. Not from the fight, I felt hungry, but like I was going to vomit at the same time. I open my window falling onto my bed. I immediatly fall asleep.

Waking up i groan feeling hunger naw at my stomach. Scrambling up I practicaly run to the kitchen. Quickly I make a bowl of cereal drowning the whole thing in minutes. I sit back letting the food seat happy to have a full belly before the feeling of having to vomit consumes me. I run to the bathroom emptying my belly of all contents. Hunger gripped my stomach again. Damn I was so hungry, what's wrong with me. Going through the pantry I try everything recieving the same result, hunched over the toilet hating everything.

I dont know how long I sat there but soon I hear the front door open, and a delicious smell makes it's way into my nose. I moan at the smell it smelled like steak cooked over an open flame. Getting up I practicaly run to Aizawa stopping in front of him. But then I notice he has no food. What's that smell then?" Nagisa are you ok? Whats going on with your eyes there black with a red pupils-"" wheres the food?" He stares at me confused. I couldnt take much more of this. The delicious smell surrounds me, taunting my well being. Where was it coming from? Stepping towards Aizawa I sniff his neck. I almost lost it then. Why did he smell like this?
My stomach grumbled again. I had to get away. I know what I craved now. Flesh. Backing away I run to my room biting down on my arm. The taste of rotten meat enters my mouth making me let go of my arm and spit out the blood in my mouth. My stomach growls again. What's wrong with me. Why does Aizawa smell so good to the point I just want to eat him?  (wow this sounds weird) 

I sit in the corner my head on my hands. Until I know what's wrong with me I cant leave my room. I cant risk hurts someone, especially kiri. The thought of living without him is unbearable.

I must of fell asleep because the next thing I know I'm being shaken awake. I gasp the same smell as before shoving it's way into my nostrils. Opening my eyes I see Aizawa. I push him away standing." Aizawa please, you need to leave. I-i dont want to hu-hurt you?" I stutter. I was scared. I myself didnt know what I would do if I gave into this hunger.

"Nagisa tell me what's wrong, i just want to help you." He says pleading." Aizawa theres only one way I know you can help and if you do, i-i-i dont know if I could control myself." I break down at that moment, falling to the floor.