18

Kirishima
With midoriyas quirk it doesnt take us long to reach the sight of the fight. The area was being blocked off by police and some heros. We both had to force our way through with our quirks, which I know we will be facing repercussions later for. Running out into the clearing I spot Allmight and nagisa. I wanted to run and hug her, but midoriya grabbed my arm pulling me back." Kirishima look." At first when I looked at her I didnt notice anything wrong. But looking closer I then noticed the shadows around her body. They were wiping around her erratically without any sort of direction. It was like the time nagisa lost control of her quirk.

"Kirishima this just got a whole lot worse. If nagisa has lost control of her quirk we cant get near her without the chance of her causing us harm."

Nagisa wouldnt purposely cause us harm. I know she wouldnt.

Nagisa
Everything was cold. My body felt Cold. I felt like I was back in the shadow relm. Only I wasnt scared.

It's weird though I could see through my eyes fine but I couldnt control my actions. I watch as my arms move on there own accord causing the shadows around me to wip around violently. What was going on. My shadow beast back away fearfully running back through the portal whining. The portal closes.

Suddenly my arm raises slashing down. My shadows follow slashing at Allmight.

What no. This continues. I couldnt stop myself. It's like I was being controlled. To the side I could see All for one still hovering in the hair. He lowers himself, a small remote in his hand.

He presses something and my movements cease. That remote, he was controlling my movements. I need to break that remote. I just have to muster up enough strength to break his control for a moment. He talks to allmight quietly. Gulping I sigh, clenching my fists silently willing all my power to emerge. For a moment I feel the control waver and that's all i need. I release my shadows submerging the whole area into darkness. It only takes seconds for the portal to open and suck us all through. Opening my eyes I smirk seeing the darkness.

Looking around I see all for one stunned, allmight worried and shocked. Then i see MIDORIYA AND KIRISHIMA. How did they get here? I thought only allmight and all for one were in that clearing. I send out a telepathic message telling my beasts to cause the three no harm, but the other is a threat and must be eliminated.

All for one stands smirking." I never thought it really existed yet here I stand. In a place that's not supposed to exist. I smirk in somewhat pride. This was MY realm and nobody could force me to do anything here. Now once I left I would be back under his control unless I severed the connection. Looking to his hand I smirk again.

In the blink of an eye I'm behind him snatching the remote from his hand. With a crunch I break the remote shattering it into hundreds of pieces." Your quirks dont work here so you have no chance of beating me. Now your blind already so this shouldn't be that much of a challenge. If you can hide from my beasts for 24 hours without getting eaten I'll be lenient and come get you, then turn you into the police." I smirk at him. Humans couldnt live here. No food grew, the air was toxic if breathed for long periods of time. And let's not forget my beasts, though they will listen to me theres other things that concern me more. Things more horrific then others that reside in my realm.

His mouth hangs open as he stands there shocked." Go now and I'll give you a head start". I say smirking. One of my beasts growls from the side proving they would wait for my command.
He steps back tripping over a moving vine. He quickly recovers before running off blindly. This would be fun. I wonder if he could last the 24 hours. Well it doesn't matter. I'm not going to let my beasts kill or eat him, just scare the living s*** out of him. Besides I'm sure the government would like to ask him some questions.

I wait a few minutes before allowing my beasts to chase after him.

Turning back around I see a three very shocked people. I chuckle creating another portal motioning for them to follow. Stepping out we were in the same clearing as before. Turning around I'm about to explain when I'm suddenly pulled towards kirishima, his lips smashing into mine. The kiss was rough, passionate and needy. We both craved for each other's lips and love and now that we were both together, we couldn't get enough. But soon we both needed to pull away for air. To the side I could see Midoriya blushing and Allmight smirking.

We both separate blushing as well. "Is everyone all right? I had to quickly get you out of my realm because the air is toxic to humans." Kirishima looked at me questionably when I said humans, but doesn't say anything. "Yes thank you Nagi-" suddenly he begins coughing. Blood spews from his mouth and he falls to his knees. We all stare at him shocked about to run to his aid when he holds up his hand for us to stop.
We do not knowing what was happening. Well me and kiri didn't but from the look on Midoriyas face he knew and was more upset then us if possible.

Allmight stands his body slowly becoming semi bulky before he raises his hand in triumph. It shockes me when I hear cheering from all around the city.

I smile everything was going to be ok for now.