6

"I'll let you introduce yourself." Gulping I step forward." Hi guys, it's me nagisa, but my real name is lily, call me either." They all stare at me shocked." Theres no way your nagisa. Nagisa is manly and has a shadow quirk."

I smirk, activating my quirk. It surrounds my body." Yah I'm a girl, deal with it." Kirishimas face suddenly goes bright red.

"Wait, when we changed in the locker room with you did you see anything?" I shake my head." No that's why I was in the stall changing." He sighs slumping into his seat. Even if I did, was he embarrassed or did he just not like me now that I revealed I was a girl. "Nagisa, you can take your seat now. Im going to start class." I nod walking over and sitting in my seat. Ok I'm kind of worried more people didnt say or ask more questions.

The school day goes by slow. At lunch I try to sit near kirishima and bakugo, but them moving away was enough to tell me I wasnt wanted.

I then tried sitting with the girls but I didnt understand what they were talking about. Something about the mall or makeup. In the end I just sat alone.

Staring at class again we were told to pair up into partners. I was the only one who didnt have a partner. They must not like me anymore. By fifth period I was done. I didnt want to be here anymore. I knew it was a mistake showing I was a female. Being a female has never been good for me.

Picking up my bag, I leave the room not looking back. I dont know if I'm coming back. I just know I need to get away. Even I need friends, and with everyone pretty much ignoring me, I'm not sure at this point if i have any.

Bakugo
Sitting in class it w as s fifth period and we were waiting for our next teacher. Suddenly that girl Nagisa grabs her bag getting up and leaves the room. Iida yelling at her the whole time to get back in her seat, but she just ignored him.

"I wonder what's wrong with nagisa?" Pinkeu asks." Are you f****** kidding me. The way everyone's been treating her I'm surprised she didnt walk out sooner," I seethe. I'm not one to stand up for people but even I saw what they were doing as wrong.

"What do you mean bakugo? Have we been to nagisa in some way?" I snort at them. Wow they really are that stupid." You extras are so f****** stupid. All f****** day since she revealed that she was a female everyone's been ignoring her. Whether it was intentional or not we've all been ignoring her." They stare at me shocked.

"She thinks we dont accept her now that's shes admitted to being a girl." Uraraka says, tears falling from her eyes.

She suddenly gets up." We need to apologize to her." That's when Allmight opens the door walking in. He smiles." Now let's begin clas-nagisa?" We sigh, uraraka answers.

"Weve been exstreamily rude to nagisa and now shes left class."

Allmight sighs." Let's just leave her be for right now, I'll have Aizawa talk to her later, now let's start."

Nagisa
The walk home was quiet. I didnt really feel like doing anything. We live in a time where people come out about there sexuality all the time. There accepted by most, but why is it when I reveal I'm actually a girl everyone just stops wanting to be near me. Even kirishima, I thought we were friends, guess not.

Actually I dont want to go home. I dont want to be messed with. I walk to the nearby park instead. Sitting on swing I just look around at my surroundings. A mother and her son were playing in the sand box building a sand castle nearby. The sight makes me smile, but a longing emotion fills me. I wish I could have done that when I was younger.

After a little while I leave the park going home. Aizawa wasnt home yet so i immeditly grab some clothes from my dresser and leave again. I wall to the same fight club as before. Changing in the locker room I make sure every female aspect of me is gone before leaving. Right now I didnt care how much I was fighting for so I just marked my name down for very fight.

One by one, I won every round. But I wasnt satisfied. There still was so much there. Everything from when I was 5 was coming up. Before I know it, i was on the final round. A man with big muscles and pink strand like things were coming from his body. The ound starts the same. Only when i go for a punch hes gone. What where did he go?

"Up here." Looking up I see his massive form. He slams his giant hands down on my body. I gasp snaking the ring with such force blood spews from my mouth. I wasnt going to win this fight. But there was no way I was giving up. Activating my quirk the shadows surround my body. Now we could fight on equal terms. I lunge at him again, landing a punch but it seems to do no good. Suddenly he grabs my arm. Looking up I gulp at the smirk on his face.

With one swift move he squeezes my arm and a sickening crack echos throughout the room. Pulling away I cradle my now broken arm holding back tears. He doesnt just want to fight, he wants to kill me. I signale for the ref to end the fight. He hops in waving his arms. But the man doesnt stop. He pushes the ref put of the ring lungding at me again." Theres no way I'm letting you turn tail and run. A real man doesnt do that." Turning around I glare at him." Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm a female then, you motherf*****." His eyes widen. Doing my best with the distraction I slam my hands together. Shadows swirl around before lunging at his eyes. They enter and he drops to the ground passed out.

Gulping I stumble out of the ring to the banker who immediatly gives me my money. Stuffing it in my pocket I Male my way home gritting my teeth. My arm hurt so bad. All I wanted to do right now was scream. Getting home I open my window going in. Just then the lights turn on.