24

I groan waking up. Opening my eyes I squint because of the light. What happened? Why am I in another hospital bed?

Just memories begin flooding through my head. Gasping I bolt up only to fall back into bed when I notice cuffs on my wrists. What the literal f***!! Suddenly the door opens and in walks Recovery girl." O I see your awake. That's good." She walks over to her desk taking a seat." Recovery girl why am I handcuffed to a hospital bed. She sighs." I'm sorry Lily, I would let you go but ove been ordered as a teacher to keep you here until the mission is over." Mission?" Recovery girl what mission?"

"Kirishimas rescue mission. All students have been sent home and are to stay there until further notice." I stare at her shocked. The school told all students to go home and stay there. What about the rest of the teachers?

"What about the rest of the teachers?" Turning to me she frowns." All teachers except for me are on the mission. I'm only still here just to make sure you dont go yourself."

Why would they do this? How did they even figure out the location-bakugo that fu****g traitor." Pulling my wrists I easily break the chains making a portal. "Sorry recovery girl, but I have to go, but before I do you should know. There was a reason I didnt confront any of the teachers with the location. Bakugo wasnt even suppose to know. When my beasts found this place it was horrid. Very few things can scare my shadow beasts but a presence there did. I dont know what's going to happen. It's ok if I die because sooner or later someone else will possess this quirk and in a  way I will be reborn. But for you humans that wont happen. Besides I couldnt live with myself knowing I put you all in danger........Good bye recovery girl." With that I step through my portal onto the platform of the dock.

Gulping I look up at the building. The same feeling my beast originally felt had now intensified and I was a bit frigtened. Taking a deep breath I walk into the building seeing nothing but the dark gray aged walls. I could hear nothing but the waves outside. No breathing or even footsteps of another person. Walking to the room I see no one. Not even kiri. Where is everybody?

Suddenly the floor gives way and I fall. I scream falling. Looking through the thick darkness I only see walls. I land on my feet with a sickening crack." F***!!!!" Dropping to my butt I clutch my leg. I could see the bruises already forming but almost immediatly does it start healing. When its healed enough I look around before gasping.

The lights turn on shining over the hero's unconsious bodies all tied up. They looked to have been beaten.

Nomus, more then I could see stood around the room. Each more different and stronger then the last. Kuriguri and tomura stood to the side. A smirk on tomura face." What the hell is this? Why are all the heros tied up?" He laughs scratching at his neck." Its nice to see you again nagisa. I'm sorry to say though that this whole thing wasnt entirely my plan. I had a little help. I would have gone about this a different way but he's the sponsor for our money so we have to at least try and satisfy him. It was thanks to his money this whole place could be built." He smirks

Who was he talking about? All for one is locked up, theres no way he could have helped." Who is he?" He laughs again motioning a hand. Turning around a figure steps from behind one of the nomu. I wish I could be surprised but I just cant bring myself to be. It's like I almost expected this. There stood the man who claimed I would never be good enough, who made me disown and hate myself for what I was born as, who ruined my life. There stood my father.

"O daughter didnt I say I would see you again, so why the long face?" He asks smirking. It wasnt a question really ment to be answered. He already knew why I was upset. Its funny to think that some part of me still loves him, funny to think. What's wrong with me?

Tears fall from my eyes as I look back up at the horrid man and the people who help him carry out this plan. I had loathed them for a while now and knew they were horrible people. But this, this was taking it to a whole new level.

"Why? Why would you do this to them?" My father's smirks falls slightly before fixing itself." We wanted you, you are the only person who's been tested on who has successfully taken in multiple quirks without becoming practicaly lifeless brain dead nomu. Your shadow quirk only makes this better. Your a killing machine now and we want you to join us."

Tears no long fell from my face. Only anger and hatred resided in my now beating heart for this man. I wanted to kill him. That was what all of this was about. They put all of the heros in the school and the love of my life in danger just because they wanted me to join them. There trying to black mail me.

Shadows leak from my body expanding around the room. Tomura is quick though to grab my unconsious boyfriend by the throat, using four fingers." Dont make this difficult Nagisa. None of us realy want to hurt your boyfriend, the heros yes but we wont unless you give us a reason too. This is your choice. Join us now and I can guarantee the safety of your boyfriend and the petty heros in the room!" He says. Did I even have a choice? Could I really take every villian in this room? There were easily well over 150 nomu and the two villians that I could see.

What should I do?